Help my son needs a job near Eugene

My son is 22 years old he moved to Eugene about 3 years ago now for some girl. There no longer together but he loves it out there and don’t want to come back to Connecticut :frowning: He has his growers license. And many years experience on many farms. I’m trying to help him find a job he loves. He’s the best son ever. Once you meet him you’ll hire him he’s really such a nice person. Help a good guy out.

1 Like

Every farm in Oregon is hiring right now, entry level wages go up every day. Few can find help fast enough for new people to get their worker permit takes 3-4 weeks. Check out face book pages like Oregon cannabis harvest, and others. Most are temp jobs, but get someone through the year. A great worker could get retained or make good contacts. Hemp farms and apple farms are competing for people as well.
He can drop a resume by our farm we may need help soon 55 Q st cottage grove 97424 pacific green growers

1 Like

Thanks soooo much I just forwarded him your email. Hopefully something pans out for him. He’s a great kid I just want him to succeed in life. Doing something he loves.

2 Likes

It’s a dog eat dog industry though… I love it but have to get 3 years more at my real job for my pension then I would love to enter the industry… I truly sense a bottle neck happening… especially in Canada where there are pounds and pounds of weed from legal grows… I have friends pulling 2-3pounds per plant from their legal 4 plants… the price of a pound is about $1000 now… I am converting everything to hash as the hash is good but if you know what you are doing that is where it is at… I wish your son the best and having a job you love… makes it all worth while…

1 Like