Help! need a second opinion

So I am positive that I have a hermaphrodite in my outdoor grow. Question is, is it more than one?? Here are some pictures I took this morning, anyone with experience please help ASAP!!!

3 Likes

Pics don’t really do a lot of justice to tell, still looks to early. I’ve had spots like that thinking it was a ball and ended up just being new leaves emerging, just watch the spots ur questioning for the next week

2 Likes

We shall see in one week!

1 Like

Looking as close as I can i think those are just new growth nodes coming in

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for your quick replies. Not that it’s going to matter much. All the plants have already been seeded from the one hermie but I would like to save as many calyx as possible from being pollinated

1 Like

Well herm traits usually come out when the plants have been through a lot of stress, if that’s becoming a common thing for u then u need to figure out what’s causing it like light leaks In nighttime, inconsistent light and darkness schedules for example running lights from 2am to 2pm one day and 5 am to 5 pm the next, temp swings going from hot one day to cold the next and stuff like that, any inconsistencies happening with your grow?

2 Likes

It’s oudoor so no light inconsistency, a few of the plants got pretty roughed up in a storm about mid july. I saved them but they were pretty stressed for 2 weeks or so while they were healing. Also had a phosphorus deficiency for a couple weeks. A few weeks after the plants were damaged, other than that everything has been consistent.

1 Like

Well that’s enough factors to piss her off for sure, def watch those spots close, if un wanted balls appear u don’t need to trash the crop, just check daily with some fingernail/toenail clippers or tweezers and just pluck em before they open

2 Likes

Yeah I’m gonna keep an eye on them. It’s the damndest thing that they got pollinated so early without even signs of male flowers. I’m wondering if I got cross pollinated by an inexperienced neighbor or something. Seems like everyone in Michigan grows weed now that it’s legal :joy::joy:. I can’t see as much getting pollinated as it did from the few balls I did find unless there are more that I didn’t.

2 Likes

Ok so it looks like it was all new growth :sweat_smile: :upside_down_face: :rofl:
The girls are starting to look real good though! Uploading: 9604B6C4-8A8B-4D2C-BC72-1F05663CC440.jpeg…
Uploading: E4F50984-90C4-47CE-B647-A9E71501C425.jpeg…
Uploading: 955C86CC-FD57-44C3-B346-A509E3ABD82F.jpeg…
Processing: F9DB24F9-F49A-4B80-A8C9-36C70B8630DF.jpeg…
Processing: 10D72506-E1EC-4F61-9679-F148570B6EAA.jpeg…
Processing: 046C78E0-ED8A-49BF-A73A-60211E1F8FF9.jpeg…
Processing: 8B4FB42A-1F6A-4D89-92DB-7C740BE71093.jpeg…
Processing: 52FDFF0F-10FB-4B1F-8E89-D6F9A1A70B89.jpeg…

1 Like

Pics didn’t upload, u clicked post to fast without the uploading finishing

1 Like

I’ll try again haha

3 Likes