Help what can u do

no clones yet I am hoping to keep her alive to atleast take some clones … but i didn’t even think about cloning the whole plant lol as @Ladithief mentioned

2 Likes

oh no she not that big only week 3 of veg

1 Like

Either work… I would take as many clones as you can… just incase you lose 1 it won’t be the only one…

4 Likes

I usually right them off and not care when they /if they dampen… I have really only had it happen once…but I am known for looking at a plant not liking it and just throwing it out…lol…

3 Likes

I think I figured out what the problem was … my fan is too big too much wind velocity and made her twist

4 Likes

Interesting… I run as much air as I can to strengthen stalks… never had that happen…lol… my stalks take 50mph constant breeze and the worst I have had happen is my root ball rolled in the pot…lol…

But that one that rolled was a fist size stalk…but I also think it damped of and wasn’t air…because of my learnings with fans and stalk strengthening…

What exactly is dumping off

1 Like

Damping is when the stalk gets all fucked up at the soil level due to too much water…that’s my technical phrasing…lol…it starts “rotting” and looks like the picture above…

2 Likes

Where you are from seed 3 weeks in I’d be afraid to Hermie the poor thing if you cut off it or clone it whole would be more stressful over all and increase chances of hermieing on you;) I don’t even train my seeds till they show me their sex.any stress will increase chances of ending up w a male or hermie

3 Likes

Ya I had a lvpk snap off about 6" above soil line from a powerful fan a CPL crops ago lol. She survived in the end and was good snoke

3 Likes

Damp off is caused from unsterile handling of a seed or sprout.it can be purely environmental, there are many pathogens that cause damp off .these pathogens thrive in damp cold environments. This can be avoided by using a product like growash or peroxide to soak the seed and start with steril soil and distilled water.

3 Likes