Help what can u do

So I noticed my blueberry og was looking a little sad… so I grabbed the pot to feed and as soon as I touch the pot she fell over what can I do

3 Likes

Looks Like damping off.
How often and how much do you water ?
Soil too wet for too long is usually the root cause.

5 Likes

That’s the first thought that came to mind…
Can he save her by holding her straight with a stake or something? :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Doesn’t look very good at the soil line. I can see the break.
Maybe prop it up if possible and cut out the water for a few days and see where things are then. Soils gotta dry out.
Maybe a drop of honey like when you break a branch put on the break ?

5 Likes

And some Teflon tape to make some kind of soft and stretchy bandage?

3 Likes

Too close to the soil line for tape. Might break it off completely in the attempt.

5 Likes

Thanks guys that is from me pulling the cocco away … i made a little brace by cutting a water bottle… i hiw to keep her alive to take clones fingers crossed

3 Likes

Best of luck brother. :+1::v:

4 Likes

I’m growing in cocco so I can’t let it dry out … but i just trans planted it yesterday … maybe I did it transplanting it

4 Likes

lit a joint and looked around this is what I came up with lol

6 Likes

Gotta love stoner ingenuity. :joy::+1::v:

4 Likes

Now I was just thinking that was a bitch getting it on i didn’t cut a gap just cut it so I can spread it and it was a bitch getting it on … that challenge i will have getting it off

4 Likes

You’ll just light up a big fat one again and the solution will come to you! :rofl:

4 Likes

Funny. I was lookin for the gap. :joy::joy:
Plant will be a lot stronger in a few weeks and should be able to remove then if this works.
Hopefully. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Yeah thats what I am hoping for … but worse case big enough to grab a couple of clones

4 Likes

Maybe too much water weight in leaves… I’ve noticed some slight bending as well with the the AG… So I’ve decreased watering a bit seemed to help … Damn good genius crutch @docee

3 Likes

I would have dug a little (if you have clones) used a q-tip with some honey and smeared it all over and used a stick or whatever to keep it propped up, the next day a little more honey and a band-aid/tape

But you did good, great thinking

4 Likes

Cut at a 45 degree above the dampening spot and rough up stem put in root hormone and clone her…

2 Likes

So I can clone the whole plant

2 Likes

I have… it is still not that big in my opinion…

1 Like