Help :( Why is this happening

There growing n a cold basement. As soon as I took the humidity bag off this started to happen???

1 Like

Hard to tell due to blurple pics, but looks like nute burn in most of the pics and overwatering signs (drooping)

Can you get some reg light shots of the ladies, would help a lot

Cheers

Packee

2 Likes

And maybe some stressed looking :maple_leaf:. Prob from the cold temps

All only in lower leaves tho. Looks like new growth on top; slight colour change in tops (again hard to tell with blurple)

Packee

Check for insects. And did you over feed?

1 Like

No bugs maybe to much nutrients :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Looks like fried leaves. If it’s severe it burns them from the.bottom up like that. Maybe do a light flush

3 Likes

The way they curl down looks like nitro toxicity. Could be wrong. Just from what be seen

2 Likes

Curl up means nitrogen toxicity, I have never had a plant curl down with a toxicity.

The claw as its called

2 Likes

Yeah, I have to agree now that I have done a little more research. I have personally never had one curl down like that but it seems to be a common thing. sorry for the ignorance lmao.

1 Like

I had it happen a lot while running the heavy16 line

Read up on VPD. The deficiencies you’re seeing are most likely because the plant is not transpiring and therefore not getting any nutrients.I would also suggest flushing the plant with about 900 PPM of nutrients just in case. Raise the temps and elevated from the floor. The new growth looks better but if you don’t change conditions it will probably go the same route.

2 Likes

What are you growing in? Fox farm ocean forest?
What’s your temps? High humidity is ideal for seedlings and vegging plants but the temps have to be high too( minimum 75f). Make sure waters not too cold either.
If you have a concrete floor try placing the pots on something other than the floor.
It is nutrient burn as most have stated but if it gets worse you’ll need to flush soil.
I personally wouldn’t worry. They got burnt but as they get bigger they’ll eat more.

1 Like

Pategens in medium or root rotđź’©

Nematode’s? No

1 Like

whatever happened it looks like it happened at a certain point in time in a plant’s growth phase the new growth isn’t showing any of these symptoms almost appears as if the leaves difficulty unfolding like they were stuck together they couldn’t unfold because of lack of energy to unfold or some other environmental effect didn’t allow them to unfold they got stuck to each other when they finally opened up the result of tissue damage
It looks like whatever factor involved has been mitigated as a new growth is not showing any symptoms

Unless its something that will spread to new growth. That is very common for issues to start low and work their way up. So tbh i wouldn’t hold my breath on that diag

1 Like