Help with Trichomes

We are at week 10 of flower. So excited, but nervous at the same time. Not really sure when I should cut this baby down. Not sure if the strain either, was a seed found in wife’s stash. What do you think about the Trichomes? 20200327_171212737|640x360 20200327_170907324 20200327_170809330 20200327_170735578

7 Likes

Yummy. Lately ive been waiting longer and surprisingly in the last couple weeks the bud can really stack up.

3 Likes

It all depends what you’re looking for! They are starting to turn amber. I like a head buzz more than a body buzz, so for me, I would finish the flush and cut them down in about 3 or 4 days.

Here’s a cheat sheet from grow weed easy :wink:

https://www.growweedeasy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/when-to-harvest-cannabis-diagram.jpg

6 Likes

I like to wait a little more and until all the pistils stop and 95-98% are red. But weed can be so different depending on when you harvest it.
I zoomed in on the pic and i would wait another week if not 2!

3 Likes

I’d start to defol a bit all those bigger fan leaves… I’m about to do the same some of my tops almost look ready

3 Likes

I got some hibrix molasses coming as a test to see if i can make the white runtz sweeter.

3 Likes

Trichs are what you prefer bro… More Amber more head high you feel… They look great man good job :muscle::+1::seedling::herb::palm_tree: @fordarrick

2 Likes

Thank you for all your feed back and much appreciated

2 Likes

Idk where I read it maybe on here or a book but it said when you think it ready give it a week… I did that and I am so glad I did

But as I looked at it earlier while feeding i still have a lot of white is this would be the last week but I am gonna give it 1 more

4 Likes

I read here more than once when you think its ready give it 2 more weeks. Unless you have pictures of the trichromes on multiple buds and you feel its ready.

3 Likes