Helpful Weed PSA

10 Likes

Very cool vid, and you are right, it can lead you down the road to relief and happiness. @wow_arizona

How is your growing coming along?

5 Likes

My inside stuff as of February 13.

7 Likes

Looking great, I hit a like. Much love.

6 Likes

Thanks!

Door is open when people are in town!

7 Likes

How Big tent you use ?

3 Likes

For growing: 4x4, 4x2, 3x3, 2x2.5, clone tent (Gorilla Grow)

Dry/transition: 3x3 backup for drying (if space needed) 2x2x4 for early veg (again, if needed due to bad timing on my part of harvest/dry) . 3 is growers house , 2 vivosun

7 Likes

Aha Bow :stuck_out_tongue: can i Dont use a Big tent for all ?

5 Likes

I can have different plants at different stages at different times. It allows me to employ different methods of growing on different plants. Also, different plants like to grow to different heights, so it allows me to group things by chemovar.

8 Likes

added last tents

6 Likes

U don’t necessarily need a tent but the spot needs to be light proof at lights out if u grow autos u won’t need a tent at all as they do good with or without a tent. And they don’t matter in light times either I run my autos on 18/6 all the time sometimes I forget to cut the light off lol as I don’t have a timer on that tent but prolly should put one I have like 3 Xtra. Lol.

6 Likes

I run photos and do not have eight distinct light proof areas to grow, so I use tents.

Also, the aforementioned reasons.

6 Likes

I have 8 tents i loved having different areas to grow in and breed in. Right now im only using 2 tents. I shut down for a while due to police scares. So im kinda laying low. And partially operational

7 Likes

How can police se ? They se you use more electric? Or How they can know ? Just wanna know

5 Likes

Dirty friends turn u in. Neighbors that don’t agree with it watching the house for traffic. Lots of reasons how it could happen.

7 Likes

No my friend sent me a clone and he sent it to the real grows address. I never use that address. Well the clone got snagged at Fedex facilty. So in case i shut down my grow op for 250 days. And moved like 25k in equipment away from there and i threw away like 3 pounds of killer flower and cut down all my strains and got rid of anything grow related.

2 Likes

Oh thats bad my mate :confused: i hope everyting going right soon agian :heart:

4 Likes