Helping out others in the forum

Hello. We need to create a method of helping others. One should never get onto anothers thread, esp a newbies thread and help with info without asking some controlled questioning.

6 Likes

This is a support ticket. Copy and paste it to your thread and fill it out to the best of your abilities. The community will help with any questions you may have.

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Soil, Coco, or Dwc:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

Fill this out. It will provide many more topics to discuss in your Thread/Room. You keep all your info in the one place. Every time you post in your thread, it goes to the top of the pile and you get more interactions.

7 Likes

These questions help out our community with more precise details to diagnose issues. Guessing makes us look unprofessional. We also miss tons of helping data when most of the grow is overlooked.

7 Likes

If there is more data to be added to the questioning forms we can add to them. @HostileHippie420 added items to it before if i recall properly.

@moderators

7 Likes

Absolutely it’s super easy an truly that list really helps us diagnose what could be the issue

7 Likes

Nice man! :rose::heart:.

I have make s new instagram for grow show :stuck_out_tongue:

Magis_work

Travel_skane are my main for show skåne sweden ,

Peace and love :heart:

3 Likes

These points can really help with diagnosing plant problems. An important post that I have pinned to the top of the category; Grow from Home.

4 Likes