Helpppppppppppp! My plant she dead?

A planta caiu, por que? Morreu??

1 Like

@dedoverde, it dont look dead to me, just over watered. The soil looks very wet. Maybe lay off the watering a little, and give her some sun.

@dedoverde, não me parece morto, só aguado demais. O solo parece muito úmido. Talvez deixe de regar um pouco e dê a ela um pouco de sol.

1 Like

Nesse momento a terra estava seca brother, eu dou um espaçamento até sentir que a terra ta seca aí eu rego. Será que não foi o clima abafado demais?

Espere alguns dias e um bom sol e poste uma foto atualizada. Vamos ver a partir daí. O problema pode ser seu solo, que passou de seco para úmido. Coloque o dedo alguns centímetros sob o solo e veja se está todo molhado ou seco.

and sorry I cannot help here…lol…

1 Like

Fiz isso, tava muito seco! Acabei colocando um pouco de água por medo de matar, olha o que fiz
Uploading: IMG-20200808-WA0028.jpeg…

Você pode carregar a foto de novo, não consigo ver.

1 Like

Hello … Good night, I have a female plant that is about 9 weeks old, and I discovered soil rot, so I decided to transfer the plant to another soil, and during the transfer process some weak roots were cut off. Now this is the status of it, what do you advise me to do for me … Thank you for your concern.

Haha. Just welcoming a new user in their language via google translate. It seems to be working great.

1 Like

@kamatiroo

Dont stress too much, growers often cut the roots in half for certain outcomes. Its called a weed after all. The roots should grow back. Its it in flower or still vegetative state?

Please open your own topic or if you would like it would be great to add a Grow diary and document your grow. It helps with troubleshooting and always great to see others grows.

1 Like

3 Likes

…lol… all good… I don’t trust translators… I think they are out to tell the world your an ass you suck and all I entered was hello…lol…nice recovery @dedoverde and as @chrisj said less water…

1 Like

Before!

1 Like

Antes parece perfeito. Não tenho certeza de qual poderia ser o problema de morrer daquele jeito, talvez algo a ver com as raízes, o solo. Quais foram os sinais iniciais, folhas descoloridas, crescimento lento etc

The soil rotted due to the lack of drainage, and when I transferred it to another soil, the soil loosened and cut off some of the roots … This work I did two days ago … Then it became like this if I cut some of its branches for cuttings and rooting.

Before!

O solo apodreceu por falta de drenagem, e quando o transferi para outro solo, o solo afrouxou e cortou algumas raízes … Esse trabalho eu fiz há dois dias … Aí ficou assim se eu cortasse alguns galhos para cortar e enraizar.

entendi brother,obrigado pela ajuda!! TRAdutor funcionando a todo vapor!!! gracas a isso posso conhecer voces e me beneficiar dos seus conhecimentos. obrigado a todos