Sour diesel

M&M’s # 1

Supafreak

Candy store

And here’s erybody

21 Likes

I hope she smells as good as she looks.

3 Likes

No smell yet she’s got a long way to go.

6 Likes

That’s super good looking!!! Mmmmmm

1 Like

Man Happ, you got the touch !
Really nice

3 Likes

@Slym3r
@wayno
Thanks guys :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Damn you @happilyretired …im so jealous. Man i want to grow outside. I cant bare to come here :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::shushing_face: its like wanting it but no way i can have it. how nice is your grow! Well your killing it as usual. So im gonna go back to my cave lol.

7 Likes

@PreyBird1
Excuse me… I think you have a cavern. You can’t fit 30 :tent:‘S in a cave :wink:
So I’m really wanting to try some of my ethos on my next indoor. And I’m torn about this. Because I really want to grow some of yours too. So out of the seeds you sent me which do you think would be the best to go with the few ethos strains? You probably can’t remember what you sent me so I’ll take a quick look.
I have
Ultimate X galactic God
White caviar X galactic god
White caviar.

9 Likes

The last 2. I got plenty of strains to try afterwards. The white caviar is really good! Then the white caviar x galactic god.

4 Likes

Ill throw some White Caviar down in a couple weeks for the next grow!

3 Likes

@defnsmokn
Well I’m probably 3 to 4 weeks out from dropping seeds. Do you want to grow the same thing do you want to grill white caviar and I’ll grow the cross with white caviar and galactic God. They’re both killer strains.
@PreyBird1 I don’t remember if these are regulars are feminized do you? I looked back for Our PM and I can’t find it.

5 Likes

Those are regulars.

4 Likes

Preys are regular strains. He just crosses a male n female…str8 up no silver in the mix. Remember my 2 caviar crosses of his I tried - both males …Im going to give the caviars another shot again next grow as well. I don’t think I have galactic though I remember purple something I think?? I forgot I have some of that candy shop too, that is ethos Hap? It did come from Chitown so most likely.

7 Likes

I have femmanized also in 8 strains that i induced with silver thiosulfate solution.

7 Likes

Hopefully, i can get everything squared away enough to be able to drop seeds at the same time. Lol

3 Likes

I’m not in any big hurry. I can wait a while for you. I can just start them and keep them small. If I start them off in a 3 inch rock wool cube they will stay small until I’m ready. Then when I’m ready I can either just set the 3 inch cube on top of a 6 inch cube and let it rip, or I can just cut a 3 inch hole out of a 8 or 12” cube peel the cover off the outside of the 3 inch cube and insert it in the hole. Super simple and works great.
Besides they are regulars, so I need to get them started sooner than later so I can sex them. :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Yeah thats my main issue right now, i got 8 reg plants vegging, two that are showing early so good sign that those are males. Im hoping to put my second 4x4 up this weekend and get those plnts in there, which will open up alot of space in the tub…

4 Likes

Everything I’m going to do for the next two months or month and a half whatever will have to be in my veg cabinet. The rest of the room will be used for drying the outdoor.Soon as the outdoors done tables go back in the room and everything goes on auto pilot.

5 Likes

Yeah i see that looming harvest!!! Looking like you might end up trimming a few oz’s LOL.

I should be able to drop them and im hoping i get this shipment of seeds of soon, all reg seeds so ill drop the white caviar with them.

4 Likes

Those plants look amazing man! Awesome work!

5 Likes