Here we go again. Another Podcast poll

Hey @Hobbyist !
What kinds of topics/discussions/guests would you like to hear about on our new podcast? Check all that apply! Reply with your own additions :grin:

• Grow Tips
  • Cannabis News
  • Cannabis Law
  • Medical Cannabis Info
  • Genetics
  • Small Grows
  • Large Grows
  • Personal Stories
  • Science
  • Troubleshooting

0 voters

6 Likes

How about no till or living soil grows as options?

12 Likes

Just what @skydiver saidā€¦ Iā€™m in the process of learning ORGANICS

9 Likes

Sounds Like a Sweet Idea @skydiver

7 Likes

Here hereā€‹:clap::clap::clap: I agree thatā€™s where Iā€™m headed

7 Likes

Iā€™m knee deep in no till now and trying to figure out amending it during the grow so itā€™s ready immediately for the next. Im doing that now on my current grow but by no means textbook correct so to speak.
Sink or swimā€¦Iā€™m all in
Running 3 45 gallon fabric pots in a 4x8 3 plants in each.
The hurdle for me is amending what when and how much to keep it going over and over. Also have 7, 5 and 3 gallon pots from previous grows running again or ā€œfallowā€ with some cover crops.
Also the part about dumping and re amending the soil for a cook and reuse.
Such a waste and costly tossing everything out every grow but there are pitfalls reusing and thatā€™s a concern tooā€¦

Just some thoughts anyway

8 Likes

Maybe specific Doā€™s and Donā€™ts for us noobs. I love to learn from experienced growers.

6 Likes

Grow tip of the day!

5 Likes

How about what should the Pk ratios be for flower?

3 Likes

Most will say 13-14! Lol

2 Likes

I would like to know about the process of becoming a grower / dispensary in a legal state. Washington DC to be exact

2 Likes

Any updates about the podcast?

3 Likes

Hey @devjyarn, our production team is currently working on building out the physical set and virtual design of the podcast videos. You can kind of think of our podcast as a hybrid, where we will have both audio, video and supporting b-roll footage when applicable. This will not be your average podcast, I can tell you that!

Also, we are talking every day with partners around the industry about sponsorship deliverables. We are trying to figure out how we can deliver the most value for both sides (fans & sponsors). Naturally, the creative challenge is to produce content our fans can learn from, while continuing to support our business at the same time. That is where sponsorships come in. Itā€™s a delicate balance that I take seriously. One concept we are toying around with is ā€œGrow Tipsā€. For example, the sponsoring company could educate our fan base on a certain process where their products are aligned, such as VPD best practices taught by Quest Dehumidifiers. If you have any ideas, let me know!

I am really excited to start interviewing guests around the world. I am grateful that we can continue bringing content to our fans, from the safety and comfort of my house. Let me know if there are certain guests you would like me to reach out to for an interview.

Iā€™ll definitely share more updates in the coming weeks. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Sounds exciting :blush:, I think that will be a huge hit!

4 Likes

Sounds intriguing and exciting to be at the development stages of a new project like this. Enjoy the ride and happy to help along the way.

3 Likes