Hey all, whats up

And to add… building your own is very easy… especially with @dbrn32 around… I did find it took me about 10-14 days to find and receive all the parts… the strips came faster…lol…

8 Likes

@dbrn32 @Ladithief

Yeah, I actually meant 36 x 36 x 72, I guess I had a brain fart :stuck_out_tongue: (31" x 31" x 71" could have been the cabinet size if I remember correctly )

Building my own is not an option, I can only partially use one arm/hand

VIVOSUN 36"x36"x72" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Observation Window and Floor Tray for Indoor…

AcuRite 00613 Indoor Thermometer & Hygrometer with Humidity Gauge, 3" H x 2.5" W x 1.3" D

VIVOSUN Air Filtration Kit: 4 Inch 203 CFM Inline Fan with Speed Controller, 4’’ Carbon Filter and 8…

260w Niemi LED Grow Light
https://niemiled.com/product/niemi-260w-led-quantum-board-dimmable/

or

or

I know most people frown on kits, however I do like #3, it can hold me off for a few grows and I know myself, one tent won’t be enough looking down the line, then again I also like #1 because of the leds and that is the future,but, not sure about the light, #2 was a last resort

4 Likes

3x3 is pretty basic, lots of lights for them.

I don’t like the fan in any of them. You’ll do better of with a DC mixed flow fan. Something like ac infinity, hyperfan, or similar to those. And get a 6" too, speed control is a lot better so little bigger helps more than harms.

Far as other stuff goes, cmh is good you’ll just want the Phillip’s green power bulbs. The led light you linked looks nice too. I wouldn’t bat an eye growing with either.

5 Likes

@dbrn32
Thank you so much for your offer on helping/walking tru building my own light and for your input on the products above, it means alot coming from a master grower as yourself

Although I really like the one with the temps, etc, just now it is out of my budget :slight_smile:

Now I have to pick between #1 and #3, I have some time to choose and it won’t be easy for me :wink: I am leaning to #1

Thanks again to everyone for a warm welcome and suggestions :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Bahaha, I don’t believe I’ve earned that title. But I know these products pretty well, and that is a kick ass fan. I think the newer ones work a little differently than the one I have, so pay extra attention to the features and make sure one your getting does what you want.

I’m not sure about the carbon filter either, it’s the first I’ve seen from ac infinity. I always buy phresh or can filters. And I recently seen that Scott’s miracle grow bought can, so phresh it will be. They are a little more expensive, but I know they work well, so I stick with them.

6 Likes

Not trying to get too personal… but tents need to be built also…with DIY lights by @dbrn32 there is no soldering involved… we use WEGOs (snap connectors) and 2 sided thermal tape to build… and some form of heat sync… and 18g 300 or 600 volt wire…

6 Likes

@Ladithief
You have a point with the tent, I think that was the only thing the wife said she would help me with, other than that I am on my own, sad, I loved her, wonder If I can get a new one cheap on amazon that likes cannabis :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

@Ladithief you have a tent Similar with the 3x3 space and 1x3 propagation space right? That would be pretty handy for someone looking to grow perpetual in small footprint?

5 Likes

Yes and Matty Bear also…

4 Likes

The only complaint I heard from him was that he had to tape the seams between his flowering space and the veg space, so light wouldn’t get through.

4 Likes

By by can fan lol jerks

3 Likes

Its getting difficult to avoid supporting them. Can, GH, Botanicare, Gavita have all been bought by them recently.

3 Likes

Really botanicare too ffs

2 Likes

We’ll need a new source of organic cal mag, that’s two options off the table

3 Likes

Earth juice has one, I think. If not, maybe notg?

2 Likes

I have never seen the EJ version lol that’s my line of choice by far lol doi, I feel dumb haha. I will have to look that one up

3 Likes

I couldn’t find either on omri. If that’s a thing for you, this may be worth checking out

4 Likes

Yeah, I read about that also from the comments section on these type of tents, I actually like the idea of it for me to start with, it has the t5’s, the light, shitty fan, but better than nothing and can be changed out after a few grows, same as the light itself and also down the line can be used as a veg only tent.

5 Likes

Scott’s supposedly bought Botanicare (was my favorite nutes) and gavita…

6 Likes

What’s up brother and welcome to the community!

3 Likes