๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ Hey Everyone

Hi Everyone, I must be honest I have missed you guys! Lol! I recently relocated and choosing to give this here grow thing another try. I will consider myself still a newbie, Iโ€™ve done more research then hands on. The furthest Iโ€™ve got is 3 weeks into flowering stage. I will be doing indoor grow and would like to know these following things: :point_down:t4::point_down:t4:

Lighting- Brand/watts (website where can buy)
Seed bank - interested in Auto flower
Setup- Tent/closet/bedroom *interested in Tent :tent:
Soil Mix- Best for Indoor grow/Auto
Feed- Brand

Want to create a setup for about 6 plants :potted_plant: at once.

8 Likes

Well welcome back i mean welcome lol. We missed you also! We love new members.

I got a lot of my equipment from growershouse.com
Here is a link to help you understand all the equipment for a grow.
https://growershouse.com/grow-tent-kits

9 Likes

Welcome. If u want food solid buds at the end. Shoot for photo regs or fems. Autos give off beautiful bud but nothing comparable to a photo type just my opinion. I do alot of extracting or pressing with all my flower and autos are 100% depressing on returns. I can press out 20 g of auto. Uds and get maybe 3g return where as I press the same amount in photo flower and I get like 18 to 25% return off that. Autos maybe like 5 to 10% return rate lights are a major major deal in the growing factor. Lights being the top priority and if u want good from the start seek out hlg lighting company. Best customer service and all yo.go along with some kick ass lights and each year seems to get a better light and a better one the next year. They r not much on bar style lights yet but qb boards to me they have it top notch so far. Any lights that have a meanwell or.inventronics driver and Samsung lm301h or 301b diodes will suit u best hope u find what u r looking for. I may suggest a hlg scorpion diablo and she should push ur 6 plants.super well and most likely I wonโ€™t.have to turn the light up past like a 70 to 80% power as she is a.beast of a light

7 Likes

We can figure out lights when you pick out your tent. I was checking out vivo suns new fan line up and controller app. There getting pretty fancy now. I got one of there 6" E fans than connect to the phone app and it oscillates. Hard to find reliable small oscillating fans. Theres a few but they break rather quick. I really like the active fans because there only 5 watts! But they dont move, there adjustable and thats it. I usually keep 3 xtras in my inventory.

You cannot be cheap with your flowering light. If you have a limited budget then we can get you a pretty great setup. But the light is your sun and the sun is not cheap! So you should not be either. We need to know how big an area you have. I have 9 tents im using 2 right now and i have a shit ton of equipment and tested lots and wasted lots of money. So well help you figure it out

7 Likes

Wow thats good to know. I dont like autos and ive grown 5 now. Photos the way to go i can keep it alive for years and flower,revege,clone then. Autos no!

Yeah @Mark0427 knows. Get a great light but research a few and post them here and tag us so we can see what you think you like is good.

8 Likes

Hey @Bigfish27
Welcome back to GN and good to hear you are growing again.

7 Likes

Autos are a blast to grow it give u something to look at while photos veg but the. Uds in the end always deperess me lol. My mom and aunt love when I have autoflower bud as they always say photos have too much of a high for them they need something a little less so I grow autos for fun and give all the product to my mom and my aunt from them. I still pull a joint to try for taste and high and all but I never really find an auto I am hooked on like I do with photo type. Speaking of while fresh on my mind Iโ€™m gonna go seekmout and see if I have any of the dark plasma seeds left from Gemini genetics one of the best strains Iโ€™ve grown so far beautiful bud and killer taste and high. Been wanting to shoot at making seeds so I have more of them. Iโ€™d prefer fem seeds myself but I do see that gems and reg photos have a very different profile to them. Terps and all r different between the 2 and regs always win hands down but they r never played with 2 distract the normal genes they carry. Lol. If anyone is looking for some seeds also graysinfarms.com has some really super strains from herself and also carries strains from @repins12 possible others also now as itโ€™s been a minute since being on the site but her pbbs1 is amazing in taste and smells

9 Likes

You have been on here for a good while & I Loveeee that your so helpful. I want to keep my budget at $700 for the whole setup. Which size tent do you think can hold at least 8 plants? Then I will purchase one from the link .

6 Likes

Thank you my friend๐Ÿฅฐ

5 Likes

Can I do photos and auto in the same tent?

7 Likes

Yes u can run 18/6 til ur ready to flower the photo type then go 12/12 from there on out. Seen lots do it Iโ€™ve done it depends on room tho too. 2 or 3 photos will fill a 4x4 fast and easy of u donโ€™t watch them lolhell Iโ€™ve had one photo fill almost every bit of a 4x4 scrog

6 Likes

Hmm, see I didnโ€™t know that. I was thinking of a 4x4 but now I know I need to go bigger. Thanks for letting me know that!

6 Likes

It all depends on how long u wanna veg the plants and do training or not. Training u can do ice stuff with a plant. This dude does killed scrogs d gets beautiful results.

Watch a few of his videos. Fricken killer stuff but veg time is 11 to 16 weeks or so to fill a nice scrog but look at what the results could be for u.

9 Likes

Pretty impressive!!

5 Likes

Hiya @Bigfish27 how ya been!

5 Likes

Hi there :blush: I been doing pretty good actually. How are you?

5 Likes

Hey good to see you! Whats new? Whats good?

4 Likes