Hey guys new grower here

I have a few plants in different stages of vegetative here I just transplanted the 2 gdp in 3.6 gallon pots and I have a picture of a leaf on one of the other plants (big bud) if you look the top leaf of it is completely shorter than every other leaf on the plant, has anyone ever seen this?

3 Likes

Also what is the deficiency on those leaves do you think? I figure it might be they needed transplanting

3 Likes

The one picture is damage.
The first picture looks like you got a little water on the leaf

8 Likes

•Starting with a support ticket will help strengthen your growing abilities. It will help you guide your next grows with prev data that you can build from.

This is a support ticket. Fill it out to the best of your abilities. The community will help with any questions you may have.

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Soil, Coco, or Dwc:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

It will provide many more topics to discuss in your Thread/Room. You keep all your info in the one place. Every time you post in your thread, it goes to the top of the pile and you get more interactions.

Question, is this a cut and paste support ticket, or is there a specific place here to find a copy?

2 Likes

So I should copy and paste that and fill it out with my information and post it on this thread?

2 Likes

Yes! That will give everyone who reads your question the main details of your grow. It helps coming up with a diagnosis and will narrow down solutions if folks are informed by the grower what has already happened.

2 Likes

Cool thanks I will do that

1 Like

Hey guys months later…… check it outttt!!

5 Likes

Your doing very well. Those are some great colors! You will be very pleased I’m sure.

1 Like

@escri101 , looks lovely. Well done on your growing. Now harvest and curing.

2 Likes

BEEUTIFUL! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :congapartyparrot:

1 Like

Looks absolutely gorgeous

1 Like