Hi everyone! I'm new here

No idea how to get around the forums yet so I’m hoping that I’m posting in the right place. I’m more of a lurking kinda gal who loves to read and learn. Not so much on posting unless I have a question that I can’t find an answer to lol

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @evilnerdybirdy , are you growing anything at the present time? Glad you popped out of lurking and posted LOL :laughing: Happy Growing !

6 Likes

Hi @evilnerdybirdy and Welcome

6 Likes

@evilnerdybirdy
I was a lurker for a long time. Almost didnt join. Glad you did welcome! I am loving this, having all this experience and knowledge on tap thanks to all for the guidance and Grow happy.

5 Likes

Welcome to the gn family

5 Likes

Hello, welcome , come on in and pull up a chair :wink: @evilnerdybirdy

3 Likes

Just learning all about hydroponics for now and experimenting around until I get it right lol

5 Likes

Nice I just set up my first DWC tonight. I have always been an organic soil guy. And I was reading a thread about getting water to the top of the rootball as well while the roots grow down. May need to modify my set up a little.

just 1 more rubber grommet and I have to clean it all up and sterilize it. And add net pots and hydroton and some plants of course.

6 Likes

Looking great man;)

1 Like

i am also new here

6 Likes

Well myself, I like dirt. probably can grow with hydro, but I have discovered that super soil is right up there with hydro, can grow just as fast and as big, and the final product is just a tad bit better in smoke and taste. This is my first time with the super soil and I am super stoked so far. I will tag you over to my grow and will post new pics either later today or tomorrow, I have 10 plants going and they keep me very busy with 3 tents. I thought I would have some males but looking like all females now. Happy Growing

7 Likes

Hello I’m also new and haven’t mastered using the forum.
Welcome and I hope to post pictures later this weekend

5 Likes

@tdubwilly and @Packee run various versions etc… as well as others… I am dirt and outdoor…and am seriously thinking DWC for the winter… ask away and I guarantee you get answers… anyways… welcome to the forum @evilnerdybirdy and just make sure to enjoy yourself…

3 Likes

Welcome! @evilnerdybirdy

I’m also newbie and trying to catch up as much as possible. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome Anthony. Looking forward to growing with everyone

3 Likes