Hi Everyone wanted to introduce myself and ask about seeds

Thanks & np at all we are happy to help anytime;) there’s quite a few lady farmers around here ,it’s great to see!!

2 Likes

I look forward to meeting them! not sure i’d call myself a farmer just yet! haha still on my 1st plant! As soon as i’m able to, i will post some pictures of my grow. See what i’m doing wrong/right! I have so many questions but honestly, i don’t know where to even start with them. So, i’m kinda thinking about what to ask before i post my set up. Lot’s to learn, very overwhelmed but excited!

1 Like

The biggest investment and the more rewarding will be your light. You should decide how many plants you want to grow, where you will grow them (closet, tent, room…) and the lights.
There are many pitfalls when you buy your first ligth, but the growers here should be able to help you figure it out. Good luck! :wink:

1 Like

This is the light i have…

as of right now i only have 1 plant going as a… “this is my frist time, way to afraid to start another just in case i mess this up” type thing lol

yeah I try so hard not to do that…but it does happen… my bike is a she… well not really as it has a set of very big balls under the gas tank…lol…but either way again welcome to the forum and we got your back for a couple of grows seed wise…lol…

3 Likes

I THINK i saw your foot from your accident? Looked… insane! and painful! i’d be so afraid to ride again!

and thank you so much! I’m so excited to really REALLY get my plant going. I got my tent, light, humidifier, temp/humidity gauge among a bunch of other things!

I germinated on the 29th of jan and she sprouted in about 3 days. I do feel like she is a bit small so, as soon as i can i will get some pix out to you guys.

2 Likes

That was preybird…lol… I go fast but not like that… I back off at about 130mph on bikes…lol…

2 Likes

OHHHHHH ok! my fault! 130mph!??! that is still scary hahah

2 Likes

we can’t even get 50/50 on some ones sex…lol…so a thread and a moniker you are absolutely forgiven on…lol…

3 Likes

i feel silly but i have NO idea what you just said hahahah.

2 Likes

Btw so far i LOVE this forum! I have been reading so much! I can’t say it’s all sticking but…

4 Likes

I believe @Ladithief is commenting on the fact that nowadays you can’t even be sure of the sex of the person you’re talking to face to face… so it’s no wonder we get it wrong from just a little avatar and a name… :wink:

If you want your chance to win free seeds, I posted a giveaway in the contest category. They will have a draw later today… good luck if you wish to participate.
Oh and all the contests I posted about this morning are free… that’s why I can afford them too!

4 Likes

Ohhhh i’m gonna try to find the tread now! Thank you so much!

3 Likes

You are going to need something to smoke those flowers. Why don’t you try this :

3 Likes

hmm the link won’t work for me on their site where you sign up to join :frowning:

2 Likes

Ok, here is the email where you send your funny quote : contest@weedsthatplease.com

You know you’re a Stoner (if) when…

(insert your entry phrase here)

Just complete the above sentence and email your answer where I mentioned. If you want to share it with us, just post it with the others… good luck!

2 Likes

oh man, it’s gonna take me like an hour to think of something funny and clever hahah

3 Likes

One of the first thing I learned here was : Patience!!! :joy: :wink:

3 Likes

@trashpanda I have some regular seeds if your interested. DM me.

3 Likes

Ok awesome! i’ll shoot ya a DM

2 Likes