Hi Everyone wanted to introduce myself and ask about seeds

ship to your door… I will see what fems I have… and I can send them to you… easiest way is in a CD case or in a pen and call it promotional samples and throw in a small calendar…lol…

6 Likes

ahahaha omg i’m dying! “throw in a small calendar” hahah AMAZING!

2 Likes

So, if it comes from a friend, it will not be labeled as seeds… and you can always check the posts of the person offering. You will soon find out who are legit and really like to help! If you are open and honest here, that’s how you will be treated. There are some amazing people here!

2 Likes

so far everyone is so nice! i feel welcomed and not as uhhh… intimidated as i was a few days ago when i made my account. (took me a few days to post bc i had no idea how to really explain the situation i was in)

2 Likes

all I have are 2 jack herer fems I am willing to give away… let’s see if you need them or not before I give them up… I have a total of 5 fem seeds over 4 strains…lol… and a shit load of regular but most are for breeding…

6 Likes

Oh and a deck of playing cards…lol…I have had the same deck goto L.A and back and to Pensylvania and back twice…lol…

5 Likes

haha you have me DYING over here! I will gladly take anything you can offer? It is more than appreciated!

1 Like

Or mixed with wooden beads…

1 Like

You have one of the best guy on your side with @Ladithief. I am sure his reputation is more important to him than a few seeds… you can’t go wrong with him helping you out! You don’t have to take my word for it, just ask around and you’ll get the same answer! :face_with_monocle:

I mean if you are afraid to trust strangers, it’s all understandable.
But nobody here would hesitate sharing with him, afaik.

3 Likes

Ok awesome! thank you so much!

1 Like

Tell you what PM your address and I will put 2 Jack Herer and a Power plant… all ILGM seeds and fem… can’t have my strawberry cough or grand-Daddy purple…lol…if you them and send me your address I will post them on Monday…

5 Likes

Hey @TrashPanda. I’m in Pa as well. I have seeds shipped here all the time. No big deal. I also have some I would send for free if u want. Just pm me.

4 Likes

@Ladithief @justgrowin you guys are… incredible! I’m going to PM you guys rn! Thank you so much! i was not expecting this much generosity, it’s awesome! I really can’t thank you guys enough. :heart:

5 Likes

We have some very generous people here, fantastic growers and home-breeders.

EDIT : I love home breeders more than the big seed banks :slight_smile:
stay golden …

4 Likes

it’s really wonderful! not sure i’ve ever felt so welcomed to a new place before!

4 Likes

Ok you can always set up an account with your card with zelle or cashapp or other 3rd party money transfer app… I prefer zelle… Growerschoiceseeds.com … Based in northern California and ships throughout United States

Takes zelle payments for seeds… That’s who I got my first seeds through… Very professional company and have 90% germination guarantee or they replace your seeds for free

3 Likes

I’m not able to use anything but a debit card. No crypto, no… 3rd party sites… nothing. Just the debit card. It sucks… a lot but rn it’s the only choice i have.

2 Likes

That’s what you would link to zelle… You just put in debit card info

1 Like

the issue is the person who is letting me use the card is more than paranoid and asked me not to do certain things with said card.

2 Likes

Ya your in a pickle buddy… Most banks don’t take straight cards… PayPal Bitcoin zelle… If you really want seeds tho you’ll make it happen… US seed banks are more likely to take cards… Good luck to you my friend

3 Likes