High CBG strain experience anyone?!

I had a 3” tumor removed from my colon last year. Thankfully it came back pre-cancerous and wasn’t malignant but that was pretty much when and why my cannabis dosing experience started. I’ve been entranced ever since with learning about different strains and their medicinal benefits. This evening I discovered that CBG, aka the “mother” cannabinoid, is extremely beneficial for colon health and cancer prevention. Have any of you had any experience with high CBG strains? What’s a good CBG strain to grow?

2 Likes

Hi @treycer11

I recently wrote an article about CBG, sounds like it is a new cannabinoid taking the medical market by storm. After my research into CBG, i found that the late Subcool had bred some high CBG strains. Something else to remember is that CBD, the mother of all cannabinoids, is a prominent cannabinoid at the beginning of grows and then converts into THC and CBD. So if its something you are desparately looking for, consider harvesting your plants early e.g around 4 weeks so that you can extract as much CBG as possible. There are loads of CBG topics on the forum, give them a search and I am sure you will see loads of strains.

Thanks to new studies, researchers have found hundreds of cannabinoids in cannabis, each with its own particular effects. CBG, or cannabigerol, is just one of these cannabinoids and is demonstrating immense therapeutic potential in the treatment of many conditions, from pain and nausea to Huntington’s disease and multiple sclerosis.

CBG or Cannabigerol is one of the cannabinoids of cannabis. It is not psychoactive. Cannabigerol was first discovered as a component of hashish in the middle of the 20th century. This cannabinoid comes from CBGA or cannabigerol acid, which is one of the first cannabinoids of the cannabis plant. CBGA converts into other known acid cannabinoids such as THCA, CBCA or CBDA, then using heat turns into THC, CBC or CBD.

The therapeutic properties of CBG

In recent years a fair amount of research has been done, and the research is still continuing. The research on the therapeutic benefits of using CBG suggests that CBG shows impressive potential for treating a wide range of cancers. Cannabigerol interacts with specific objectives implicated in carcinogenesis, effectively inhibiting the growth of colon cancer. The researchers studied the growth of cancer cells using the model of colon cancer mice. By carefully monitoring the growth of cancer cells in mice undergoing CBG treatment, researchers found that CBG was able to inhibit tumor growth. Full article

4 Likes

I found team Manituherbs and guys are amazing. I love their products. And what is the best, it help me.