Hippie Kid living the legal dream

Hello from the Land of Lincoln. Medical card holder that is going on 3rd grow of auto flowering.
As a kid we helped the commune with growing photos. Much has changed since the 70’s. My Mom can not believe that I am starting my 3 indoor grow in 6 months.
I am a former broadcaster that will quote song lyrics from time to time just to remind myself of how good I used to have it. :rofl:
I am using the MarsHydro Grow Kit so I only have the 2x2 tent. My first grow was Lowryder Blueberry, and I was able to get 5 oz off three plants.
My second grow consisted of 3 MaxiGom, and 1 Tangerine. I am in the end stages of that grow, so my yield is still unknown. I know many of you seasoned growers will say 4 plants is to much for my area. I did not have any problems since I switched from 5 gal fabric pots to 3 gal fabric pots.
My third grow I am just staring to germinate and it consists of Nothern Lights, Bubblegum, and blueberry.
I did kinda fall in love with the blueberry from my first grow.
Thank you for having me here, and looking forward to future grows with all you. Who knows maybe I may get brave and try photos again.

“Take a little dope, and walk out in the air. The stars are all connected to the brain.” - Naked Eye/The Who

Stay Growing

6 Likes

You have any pics? Love to watch your grow.

Welcome to the growers network!

1 Like

These are end pictures of my first grow- Lowryder/Blueberry

4 Likes

This is my second grow.
3- MaxiGom
1- Tangerine.
Yielded 2 oz on the Tangerine and about an ounce and 3 quarters on my runt Maxi.
Yield tbd on last 2.
The buds in my hand are MaxiGom.
Thanks for the interest.
My 3rd grow is germinating now.
Northern Lights.
Bubblegum
Blueberry

3 Likes

You do realize that pictures are REQUIRED here don’t you? lol

3 Likes

BriefFrayedAfricanclawedfrog-small

2 Likes

Well holy hand grenades!!!

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:t2:
I will adhere to these stipulations from this post forward.
:rofl:

2 Likes

BTW you are across the river from me…in MO. STL.

1 Like

We are about 2 1/2 hrs here in Central part.
We cross the river often. At least we used to before the virus.
So glad to see Mo. finally on board with medical.

2 Likes

Damn! He’s right!

2 Likes

i used to live in Shiloh, IL. the first growers I met (that I knew were growers), were a couple of guys that grew their plants in the middle of the rows of corn that grew in the field behind my house.

Here’s an unrelated “holy crap” story for you. When I was in the military, we’d have to go “to the field” camping over in Weldon Springs! No lie. I don’t care how clean the gov’t says it is… it probably isn’t. But we loved going there. Maybe that’s why my children (born in belleville) all glow in the dark.

3 Likes

:flushed: @OlyBoy
That is wild. We just went to Weldon 2 weeks ago when it got up to 70.
They have put permanent trails around the entire lake.
Normal is where I call home.

2 Likes

That’s so awesome. Normal was our halfway/pitstop to and from Chi-Town!

2 Likes