17 Likes

It’s been a longgggg day!

13 Likes

Halluja! Welcome home brother!

11 Likes

Welcome home @HostileHippie420

11 Likes

Thank you @chrisj and @PreyBird1

Prey your sticker is up right next to my company one!! Bigger tent coming soooooon!

12 Likes

Looks good man. Cant wait to see some of those @PreyBird1 farm genetics in that tent. You got some in paper towels already?

9 Likes

Something i needa do put stickers in my tent haha cant wait to see what fire you bring in that tent @HostileHippie420

9 Likes

Lol hey how did you get a funnifarm sticker lol. Thats my goodfriend. I actually flew to Washington on 420 to meet him!l and his wife Very cool folks there! Funni has my genetics actually me and him are doing some collaborating strains. I have 3 of his living strains in my garden and i also have his GG#4 and his blue dream growing right now!

10 Likes

Beautiful backyard setup you have there, nice and private. Love the lights. Looks like your priorities are in order…put up tent first lol.

Marty

9 Likes

Ha ha nice. Yes you must start growing immediately. Then unpack the house!

7 Likes

You all have that right!! Gotta get the tent up an running then the rest :joy::rofl::joy:
The spider farmer lights landed today!! My girl an her pit mastiff :rofl::joy: he loves the farm! ……

10 Likes

9 Likes

And @PreyBird1 i met the funnifarm guy on here an he sent them too me!! I love representing any of our friends!!

9 Likes

Thats a good looking dog an farm! Tell your Girl hello for me! Glad you all like it and your finally home. Man that closet has some serious storage capacity! Man thats exciting! Got a nice amount of space get ready for all the yard work!

8 Likes

@PreyBird1 I shall Tell her I appreciate the love! Huge Things are happening around here this weekend … Security cameras are going up … ALL 16… Then I’m going to try to get my big tent up also … ANDDD we Are starting some Beansssss! Up first is GOTTA be The Monkey Slapz an MAYBE some Banana Kush!!!

8 Likes

Congratulations man…on the new house and all!, :facepunch:t3::sunglasses:

9 Likes

Good stuff. Lots of land to … Umm clears throat - plant Daisy’s!
First grow of the new home! Congrats on the casa … the tent was the first thing unpacked… that’s gr8! :laughing:

8 Likes

its called priorities hahahahaha Although i havent started any seeds yet I Am TODAY!! It’s been a long week/weekend …but I’m SUPPPPPPPER grateful to be in the house

8 Likes

Dude you earned it :+1:. Props man you made it! You are rich! Rich with land and rich with life. Good Job…you get my vote ha!

8 Likes

Confucius says… man rich w land … rich in life! That’s gr8 … LoL prey - philosopher, strain aficionado and connoisseur alike!

8 Likes