Home Grow TV - Season 1

Hey community! Welcome to Home Grow TV Season 1 - a weekly VLOG showcasing the best in home cannabis cultivation.

Look Forward to hearing your feedback and ideas for future episodes.

Episode 1:

Episode 2: Dedicated to the Growers

13 Likes

You drew me in. I’ll be looking for new episodes. :+1:

Wrong icon lol

5 Likes

Great to see you on here Dakota! Your editing is top notch. Love your storyline. I think your grow journal series is going to be extremely engaging. Glad we can help collaborate :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks Nate!! We’re really excited to be a part of the community and look forward to creating a long side you guys

6 Likes

definitely keep an eye out, lots more to come

7 Likes

That was amazing bro! Please continue! Just subscribed!

3 Likes

You’re launching another episode soon, eh? When can we expect the next video drop?

5 Likes

Duuuude, slick work!

But you’re such a tease! After the first 30 seconds I was ready to bingewatch 3 seasons ha ha ha. Keep up the awesome work, really looking forward to seeing more! Subscribed!

5 Likes

Yes dude!! We’ve been head down working on content and havent been on the forum in a while, so sorry for late update but yes - 2 new episodes live!!

Here is an episode dedicated to all us Home Growers:

7 Likes

hahahah i feel you bro, 2 new episodes are now live on the channel !

look forward to hearing what you think about new episodes bro

3 Likes

Well done video @homegrowtv… Inspiring stuff… :fist:… Keep it coming :+1:… Don’t find nugs like these in a shop around here at all… I’m so glad I found the art of growing cannabis and can be one of the few… Always learning always perfecting :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

6 Likes

@homegrowtv your video editing skills are off the hook. I have subscribed.

If you think smoking weed is addictive, try growing it. Awesome video. 420 points.

6 Likes

Thanks Chris! ahaha and yes 100% once you grow your own its hard to stop, im so glad to be back in the game

5 Likes

Nugs look solid!! nothing like your own home grown

3 Likes

We had a blast on 420 this year, even though it was the first time we’ve celebrated it alone in Quarantine we made the best of it.

We unboxed a brand new LED that just came out, rip blunts, dabs, edibles and even did a special give away!!

Look forward to hearing your feedback!

Here is the new episode:

5 Likes

We’re back on youtube with fresh new content!!

4 Likes