Home Growers: Thought on a new Canna Cribs podcast?

Hello @Hobbyist! Didn’t mean to leave you out of the fun!

The Growers Network team wants to continue bringing you quality, educational and entertaining content to the comfort of your home. Given the recent developments of COVID-19, we’ve been brainstorming how we can provide engaging content that connects us to the world while keeping everyone safe. An idea came up to create a Canna Cribs Podcast series, taking listeners on a voice-guided tour sharing stories from inside the industry and beyond. Guests could be whoever you want to hear from: fans, farms, processors, dispensaries, manufacturers, and more! Subjects could be whatever you want to hear. You drive the content! Interested in a Canna Cribs Podcast? Drop a vote below.

• Yes, please!
  • No, thanks

0 voters

7 Likes

I like that idea. I love to learn things and listening and or watching a video is a great idea!

9 Likes

Combination of voice only + video would be awesome. Doesnt always need to be educational or informative. Kinda like a show & tell for existing to emerging things to experimental.

6 Likes

I agree I would love to come on as a grower that has been growing for LESS THEN 1 YEAR with only 2 grows under my belt (3rd is on going) and went from 17 ounces to 892 grams mainly because of growers network and the community which helped me grow I would love to be the first interview and would be willing to show where I started equipment and all to where I am now from blurples bought on Amazon buying into the bs to a diy 900 watt beast tent

8 Likes

I think the combination of voice and video works better. Podcasts included.

7 Likes

Lol i feel the same way. I have a lot equipment i wasted money. I have a similar story. I would love to watch a interview of you. I love your light builds and information. Love the video links. Love the help. I like you a lot also. You have helped me also so thankyou!

Hi @nick!

What about Cannabis artisans in other countries/regions? That will be an interesting subject.

Regards from Ecuador,

4 Likes

I wish i could go on cannabis travel trips. Like go on tour at a grow facility. Go there have a lunch smoke some product. Buy some genetics. It would be awesome. Cannadestinations. Would be so fun. Wish i was rich.

6 Likes

I’d like to here about RB26.

2 Likes

Oh yeah this would be great

1 Like

really looking forward to the podcast potcast lol

See if you can give the option to test up and so I don’t have to bother the members a reference to use the podcast. You sent me a message and its managment/Director. Still working on how to level up if that’s what it is. A DIY. Down for the pound, or The Hybrid Grow pots in 4 sizes.

You can see how I started in the 2 HOME DEPOT 2×2×6 is the biggest I can DIY. I can’t one person who can answer two questions I have. I can put you on the map. Google maps and Yelp I work for you can see my page on Google maps DV8 Garden supplies. I’m linked to Google, Yelp, leafly, and Weedmaps. All I need is the pictures you want the Global,if any…How do I agree to what you send me?

1 Like

I’ve watched all your videos and it’s been months since you’ve uploaded anything new. Please get Nate on the compounds and learn us some stuff. Ps love to work for you guys

2 Likes

We just uploaded a new one a couple weeks ago. The Tiku Olam episode World’s First Company to Legally Study Cannabis: Tikun Olam from Israel - YouTube

1 Like

love that video,Tiku Olam is doing things that no one is going to be able to compete with and honestly already are. the amount of data they already have is crazy. but goes to show if you get in when its good it will pay off. Cannabis is a data game now and whomever has the best data is king. Please post more…can’t stop watching lol

1 Like

I’m just a guy like you who doesn’t want to ever have a Seizure disorder Again. Is the main fuel to my fire. If I can help, all I can do is give you facts check advice,. If I don’t know it I promise you that if you’re the one who brings it to my mind,you will be the first to see, or hear from me in a great way.

1 Like