Home grown

Did you cure it after drying it? If you don’t cure the newly dried weed, it will likely taste like hay, or old used sweat socks depending on strain of course…

2 Likes

Drying to fast makes it taste green or hay like. I’ve done it it sucks. Now I try to stretch it out over a week or more let it dry slower

2 Likes

I have a small humidifier in a room keep around 60% slow drying :+1:t2:

1 Like

Homey you been smoking sweat :socks:? :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

No, but in out muli-cultural neighborhood, we get to smell every kind of cooking there is. And often, they do not mix well.

2 Likes

Not really after I dried it I put it in a jar and started smoking it. First grow I couldn’t help myself I admit. But I just started drying this next one I’m on the 3rd day

1 Like

Now I see a difference in hydro and soil. These girls have 25% more trics
The flowers are stiff with stickiness:)

4 Likes

Be careful of talk like that around @MrBlue , he is a soil guy.

2 Likes

Lol i like coco or promix hp. Soils great also. But you cant drown a plant in coco or promix. They contain 20% air at 100% water saturation. Soil if you over water and it doesn’t drain fast enough the plant auffocates.

1 Like

For the record I’m super new and each cycle I get better quality. These girls happen to be the most recent. So the next soil pots I do might change my mind again :thinking: I know I got way more and bigger buds from soil

1 Like

How much do you typically use per plant?

I’ve always used soil myself. If I move where and when we are planning, then I’ll have room and I can try some different things.

3 Likes

This bannana plants doing some weird stuff man
It’s deformed or something I never topped it and leaves have 3-4 fingers

2 Likes

3 Likes