Homemade clone machine

That is different but as @PreyBird1 says should work…

1 Like

Quick effective design, 20 min build with stuff laying around

5 Likes

@tax i have some clones in the fridge. gonna make some time to get them into the machine today

2 Likes

Noob quizz yet again please : Does it gets a fresh supply of water/nutes constantly, or do you recirculate what’s in the tub? If so, how often do you have to change the solution?

1 Like

just change the water after every cloning cycle, gonna be running super boost at 200ppm ( it auto corrects pH)

2 Likes

Damn bro! I really like that design! Nice and clean. So it looks like your nozzles point straight down. Am I seeing that correctly? If so, do your cuts receive water from the nozzles or are those there to purely keep the water recirculating?

1 Like

@tax hey man, they all fire towards the center of the rez (horizontal), roots get mists from every direction

(nozzles point down but spray sideways)

6 Likes

Ahhhh ok! Makes sense! Do you experience any leaking of from the water from the side of the tote once you put the top on? I’m experiencing that problem now with my design so I have to keep adding water to it every day which is annoying and I’m sure that’s affecting the PPM’s.

1 Like

@tax no leaks :+1:

3 Likes

Ok, last question! Lol! I just got a notification to ask a question to someone else besides you. :rofl:

Can you tell I’m getting ready to steal you design?? Lol. That wasn’t my question by the way.

So, it looks like a standard hose your using right? What does each end attach to?

1 Like

Right on, hope you get good ideas out of it.
Yeah it was just a standard garden hose, the pump came with 3 size nozzles to pick from ( i heated up the garden hose with a torch to fit it on, use a hose clamp if it leaks)
I heated and shoved a few inches of copper pipe with an end cap soldered on the other end of the hose

6 Likes

Very cool! Thanks @rickles I appreciate you bro! I’ll be sure to post once I build it.

3 Likes

Hey here’s my results so far with griffins tech. Way better results than when I just used tap water.

6 Likes

It’s happening! Lol. It took forever, but I’m hoping they’ll start to take off now.

7 Likes

@sponge So might be a stupid question could you put those into cocco or is that for dwc only

1 Like

@docee You can put them in dwc or coco.
@sleeperjunky they are 360 degree ez cloner misters. You can buy a bag of a hundred on eBay.

2 Likes

Very nice. Im testing the permaclone collars now. There pretty sweet!

7 Likes

Those are sweet. I got a sample of them last year but never pimped out my cloner with them lol. I’m a cheap ass

2 Likes

Have you Considered using GroWash as a standalone cloning solution. It always can reduce or eliminate the need to replace or clean your cloners.

1 Like

Built a 2 hole cloner out of a black shoe box size container. Used a clear one as the humidity dome. Went to a friends and took 2 Crown Royal cuttings. Used clonex solution in the rez pH’d at 6.2 and dipped them in clonex gel after recutting at a 45% and scraping about a half inch up the stem. Here they are at the start of day 6. The farthest one was in the solution and the one in the forefront was slightly above the solution.

5 Likes