Homie's Hawaiian Homegrown New Grow 4/20/21

My lights swam ashore today. I should get them from customs tomorrow or the next day. Apparently they jumped off the slow boat and swam faster.

3 Likes

Good deal. How high u have the lights right now. When mine stayed real low i raised them all the way up. 2 days ull start to notice them stretching well u shohld about 2 days. Then adjust from there. Get some height to them girls a bit.

5 Likes

My lights finally made it to the island. They are scheduled to be delivered today some time.

5 Likes

Good deal. This will make a big difference for you.

3 Likes

Any luck on getting the lights yet. If not go to customs chest puffed out and demand your package. Tell them its life of death for ur tomatoes basil and peppers. @homey

1 Like

It says Out for delivery, so me and Betsy 12g are waiting on the front porch.
We’re plannin a right friendly greeting for that revenuer.

1 Like

The lights arrived! YAY!
The packaging was fantastic. There was plenty of bubble wrap and a heavy duty cardboard box. It was prepared with care, that was obvious. I do not recall if the color of the lights was ever mentioned but I was thinking one set looked like a blurple, but I saw no switches in the pic. Hey! Much to my delight, all the lights are white. True full spectrum lights. Color me exceptionally pleased. Kudos @wrosenk! Such a deal! Thank you Sir!

Using the new lights

Now I’m going to have to learn how to take good pix.
And how to turn off the weird filters…

3 Likes

Looking good! Happy growing- plenty of large sticky potent buds! I was pleased with the lights when I used them and preferred to give them to someone who really needed them.
Happy to help!

Namaste. (Buddha liked a good crop)

3 Likes

@wrosenk
Wow. That’s a wonderful kind gesture.

“ respect“

7 Likes

New lights installed.
2" plants.

3 Likes

You should probably set your lights at 24 inches or more at this point. Get them plants to reach for it.

4 Likes

They are set at 24 inches. I expect to see some fast growth for a week or two and I’ll flip’em.

2 Likes

i was trying to find if you are growing photos. if you are, let those babies go as long as u want to get the growth u want. you do not have to flip if they are that small. so what if they veg way longer? u have better lights now. i cloned an auto one time and i think i got a gram. it was that size. experiment until you find what works for you!

3 Likes

I would raise them up more than 24 inches. 3 lights all white one set being cobs. Id go 3 or 4 feet as high as they will go up and see from there hiw they stretch still prolly wont stretch all that much with that lighting. Can u dim the lights or no??

3 Likes

No, they don’t dim, but I can turn one off.

2 Likes

A little less light or higher up will get them to stretch more. Justvtray and keep between 1 and 2 inches between nodes for nice buds. They will most likely connect to 1 big ass bud

2 Likes

I moved the lights up to 27 inches

1 Like

They are photos, but I’m sick of paying the crazy prices at the Disp. I gotta get this grow done and harvested so I can plant 3x more. (6 plants in the tent doing SOG)

I have to go pick some up because we are O.u.t.

3 Likes

@hellraiser is a really good step by step mentor. i have watched him carry quite a few new growers from seed to harvest. he is on here but you can also access his journals on ILGM website. it would be worth your time to read his stuff. you wont run out again i am pretty sure.

5 Likes

Be careful, I’m guessin that you live in an apartment? While it may or may not be legal in your state to grow with a medicinal license…most commercial property leases will not allow it and if they do their 6 month inspection and find your grow, you will most likely get evicted. I was in the property management business for 15 years.

5 Likes