Honey I shrank the plants!

Due to circumstances my wife has been in Canada since July 18th. I have been pretty much isolated during this time out of choice. Mexico is NOT the place to get sick. Especially if you are alone. Because of this I have been able to run amuck, (I can run a muck with the best of em’), with projects that would be difficult to sell had she been here. I’m wishing now I had taken pictures of everything inside and out so I could reset before she came home. LOL. This is all leading up to my next muck which is an attempt to grow a bonsai cannabis plant. Just topped her and getting ready for LST. Wish me luck. It’s going to be another of my Valentine’s presents when she finally gets home.

11 Likes

My wife was just talking about growing a Canna-Bonsai yesterday.

4 Likes

Nice my friend grows bonsai in living soil. In a tiny pc case.

3 Likes

If this is anything like breaking the seedling barrier when I was a new newbie I figure I’ll kill about 5 or 6 before I get the hang of it. The pot was given to me by my wife our first year together 19 years ago. The scenes on the sides are in base relief of Japanese landscapes and dwellings. Perfect for Bonsai. Now I must feng shui my surroundings. :peace_symbol: LOL.

3 Likes

I grew my Sky God as a small experimental plant bonsai style. It flowered at about 9 inches it is now 63 days in flower its got 8 huge colas some as large as 9 inches. She is a beauty good luck with ur grow and be safe

4 Likes

Got any pics? I plan to keep mine in veg using the gas lantern routine. I used to live on Topeka Dr. off of Rainbow there in Vegas about 30 years ago. I was just there last year before the virus to meet with a friend who just got released from Federal lockup. Hasn’t changed a bit. The biggest difference was Uber. Bunch cheaper to get around. Got a good buddy from Mexico that lives there now.

2 Likes