Hoppiefrogs "Fred Harvey 5 test" with hungry runtz

10 Likes

Srry @PreyBird1 I’ll do u proud off the go next round they are looking good now;) @idacal tks

7 Likes

This will be my hungry plant fixer haha so I can just go with one recepie for all

9 Likes

Dont be so hard on yourself, they both look good!

8 Likes

Hey no worries. There looking good still!

6 Likes

Yall keep in touch now ya hear! :zipper_mouth_face:

7 Likes

These girls love this s#!+

10 Likes

Controlls do not look like that and they were the better plants to start with

10 Likes

Looking great @hoppiefrog. I want to try that stuff too. I have it. But using only coco and tupur royal gold. Next soil run maybe.

5 Likes

Dropped 3 more runtz. 1 original seed. And 2 test of immature femmanized seeds. Im trting to see how immature is to much.

7 Likes

How immature are we talking about ?
Is it some of your own fem seeds, or supplied seeds?

4 Likes

The runtz are going crazy , putting on the trichomes and super happy with this s#!+ I highly recommend Fred Harvey 5 @idacal i will need to buy some more in about 6 weeks this stuff is amazing;)

9 Likes

im liking this stuff so much I’m going to top dress a CPL hungry plants from Dominion as well to see how they like that.

11 Likes

Bwhahah the runtz strike back! They love to eat! They ate a shit load of my nutrients! Oh and there still going. Im testing a couple feminized seeds. A cross actually of my fruity white runtz and the best purple runtz plant i had. This should be a nice run!

8 Likes

Some of my femminized seeds i pulled a little too soon before they were finished. And i was like hmmm i wonder if they were to under developed and dropped a couple and they grew. They were not brown. The smallest one i didnt cover it enough and it dried out fast and died. So 1 made it and 1 other developed seed made it very well. So 2 out of 3. And 1of 2 on the immature seed.
And if you look at the pics the small one was paper toweled at the same time. And the more developed seed is wayyy ahead of the small runty seed. Well see wht happens when i let it grow.

9 Likes

Just got the soil to transplant the last two runtz used some more Fred Harvey 5

9 Likes

Nice i cant wait to see how your turns out. Ive been cloning soooo much i forhet what it is like to try and shape the plant and top it and make only tops. I need to but i clone on such a large scale. I just do sea of green style grow and out of 18 little plants i can get over a lb of flower. And i have 3 or 2 tents flowering at the same time. Im getting ready to transplant these. And then they go into flower.

7 Likes

The Munson and a grannyskunk and two other runtz all got the last of my Fred Harvey 5, the munson got it 3 days ago and is greening right up in a rush!!. I have more hungry plants , I really need more haha @idacal how much after shipping for 6 more bags?? With the fastest shipping humanly possible I’d be ok w extra terestrial intervention too lol

7 Likes

Lol glad your liking it im getting ready to try and re-use some coco coir.

7 Likes

@idacal is a stand up person for sure they are doing me a serious solid and helping me get some more Fred Harvey 5 asap. Super speedy and kind and we’ll this is some real hippy s#!+ Tks;)

4 Likes