Hoppiefrogs "Fred Harvey 5 test" with hungry runtz

I have hungry runtz and not so hungry plants otherwise so… I’m going to feed them the same but add some Fred Harvey 5 aged steer manure to help feed these girls better

8 Likes

that’s a full lb going in a 30 gal bag with a few handfuls of e.w. castings and a handful of lime @idacal take a peek :wink:

10 Likes

Wow ive been waiting for this. I have some also and cannot test yet. im too full. And im so watching this thread! Nice.
Edit: are you transplanting the runtz into that? If so hell yes! I have had runts in FF soil, happy frog soil, canna coco, dakin420 coco, and now in tupur royal gold. Im very interested to see this play out!

7 Likes

I’m following @hoppiefrog.
Good Luck and Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Sure did turned out to be 35-40 gal worth

6 Likes

It sure is aged well no smell at all

7 Likes

Those are @idacal samples?

6 Likes

Sure are :wink:

6 Likes

good choice

6 Likes

It looks real nice powders up fine and nice clean smell just like aged compost a tad earthy even. I have a iron def on these runtz so this is gonna work well for sure perfect strain and situation to give her a test run

8 Likes

Just did some bending on the reg runtz

seems like the manure is helping green these girls up already :wink:

12 Likes

I am using Harvey 5 also. Its great! My plants are better than I thought I could do!
Pics on my thread…First LST

8 Likes

Can u tag me in your thread;)

4 Likes

Not sure how to do it. Lol

5 Likes

Its in the diy category. LST First grow

6 Likes

You put an @ before the name and it tags them

6 Likes

looks like the Fred Harvey 5 is treating the runtz great so far they are getting over their deficiencies by the looks of things

9 Likes

5 days ago they were getting pretty hungry and starting to yellow.looks pretty good td;)

6 Likes

@idacal u should post that here lol I give u permission lol;) it’s ok if that was for private laughter too:)

4 Likes

And we have lift off.finally got enough food to the runtz to get the. To take off they love the Fred Harvey 5 for sure

7 Likes