Hoppiefrogs grow and wash test

Did some heavy defoling and used grow and wash to sterilize the after defoliation all looks good so far.IMG_20200127_060652

12 Likes

I also sterilized my whole rm yd before starting transplanting .I like to be 100% confident I’m steril before I transplant.

11 Likes

The idea behind using as a foliar spray after defoling is to kill any bad bacteria or fungus/microbes that create stress.kinda like betadine for plants lol. With that said I’m a organics guy so have lots of microbes on hand to recharge ur rhizosphere and plant tissue .I’m using raw microbes by npk industries to do so.

9 Likes

Just about dry no burning or curling as of yet

7 Likes

Heaviest defoling I have ever done but the lvpk bx needed it bad they were monster cropped clones.and didn’t have room to breathe and where they are prone to bud rot I’m cleaning them up good

7 Likes

I take it, since you just transplanted. That your still vegging?? They are beautiful!!!

5 Likes

Sure am these ones still have two or three weeks before I flip them trying to stagger my tables

8 Likes

Well all girls seemed to love the grow and wash .did some super heavy defoling three days ago and all took it very well.infact idk if the plants even Noticed lol

6 Likes

and love the fact it’s pH balanced it did not burn my hands even when I got pure grow and wash on my hands;) no need to panic and rinse skin For 15 mins lol

9 Likes

So doing my clones up td ,girls in flower yd. Will be using spray and grow to sterilize gear and plants afterwards. Will post pics shortly;)

7 Likes

Took a half a garbage bag worth of leaves off the lvpk bx. Spraying with spray and grow again to reduce shock.hitting with weekly microbes immediately after that .pH d to 6.2

8 Likes

Spraying whole room down again I’m cutting clones of all the plants that i want to keep before I get to smoke them (just to be safe I’m keeping all but one skunkband)

6 Likes

I have used NPK microbes i switch them with Biosafe Terra Grow they have much more CFU per G . NPK has 1.875 x 10⁸ CFU per gram bacteria and 45 spores of mycorrhizae comparing with BioSafe 20 x 10⁸ CFU grams of bacteria and 10 000 trichoderma CFU/G + humic acid and microbes food . On top of that its cheaper then NPK microbes …

3 Likes

I’ll try that tks ;). I’ve had issues w using probiotics with microbes food o. Early seedlings and clones have u seen any issues ?

4 Likes

Not so far …

2 Likes