Hoppiefrogs pheno hunt and seed production, so many fire strains!

Garlic breath 2.0 still stacking at day 38 after the flip.the main bud is as long as my arm from shoulder to fingertips, she’s starting to fill in this week

14 Likes

Beautiful man, just stunning!

3 Likes

She stacks like nothing I have seen before, & thanks appreciate it!

5 Likes

Munson closeup day 38 after the flip

5 Likes

Finally got all soil in the whole house treated with nematodes, even the 14 empty pots that have been cooking

4 Likes

Peanut butter breath 2.0 from thug pug day 40 after the flip

12 Likes

We have been stumped by the odor coming out of two of our pots until tonight we thought they were anarobic , it is now apparent that we had bad nematodes creating the offsetting tones. After a super aggressive application of sf nematodes we finally got rid of the funk

8 Likes

The smells in here are really taking off in the last couple days, starting to smell the garlic breath and seats taken much more , also AOC smells much different yet again almost no citrus notes and much sweeter with alien og tec notes stepping forward. Quite different than crops from the past few years

8 Likes

woke up not because my alarm wasn’t set but from that first blast of terps when the ventilation kicked in after the lights were on for a few mins, bam we are Stanky just like that just before the beginning of week 7 here comes the funk in a serious way :shushing_face:

8 Likes

Time to re culk the baseboards and get some inline filters on the portable heatpump and AC units(the minisplit is ideal can’t wait to get another bigger one with three heads)

6 Likes

Stankasaurus pheno #2 has truly surprised us in transition, she’s still stretching but closing the size of Durban’s poison in a rush, this pheno is living up to the legend that is stankasaurus, we expect epic yields of truly Stanky epic sized buds. This is what you call a bumper crop strain without question!! Epic

5 Likes

She would require almost no veg in a tent two weeks and flip her and still get a full sized finish

5 Likes

Stankasaurus pheno#2 day 19 after the flip

10 Likes

Just spent a few hrs supporting some of the big gals three (Munson, sorbetto and alien orange congalease) all took a dive over night, easy to see why when we started to tie things up super heavy stuff so many big tops on the rise we will have to get busy on the rest before they do the same , using many stakes and tons of twist tie but happy to get sticky we smell delish!!

6 Likes

Luckily enough no branches split at all, these plants are super tough stalked

6 Likes

We have a surprise winner it seems , seats taken (not my chosen pheno) this is the really wide sativa leaning pheno. She brings the loud sour cherry Jolly rancher icecream terps to the table. Super intriguing

7 Likes

Haha the man is back in town! The great Duke diamond I speak of !! Woot woot love this guy’s works down to earth hippy kinda fella. Here we go let’s do this!

2 Likes

Sacred sour whole plant and bottom branch pic @day 41 after the flip

10 Likes

Garlic breath 2.0 day 41 after the flip

7 Likes

look great@hoppiefrog. i am also known as regulator . a title i earned to control crowds @ dog events

3 Likes