Hoppiefrogs pheno hunt and seed production, so many fire strains!

The larger more indica leaning pheno of seats taken is banana og heavy and smells like juicy fruit bubble gum! Super sweet smelling with a bit of funk on the finish

5 Likes

Sorbetto is starting to wrap up probably 2.5 weeks or so to go.this is day 41

11 Likes

4 days after the nematode application we are noticing less fungus gnats on the few pots they established in and almost none or none in the others. The next 9 days we have to keep them nice and wet. It’s a bit hard on the flower room but will be worth the sacrifice for sure

5 Likes

Make me wanna sing that Prince Song - Raspberry Sorbet.

She walked in through the out door, out door

She smoked some
Raspberry Sorbet

5 Likes

Just transplanted the frosted raspberry to the 25 gal pots last night! Along with the mac v2’s and rozay sorbet

4 Likes

Just took down the indica leaning pheno of the madgicallydelishous I’m not sure if this one will stretch like the sativa pheno but we shall see

8 Likes

Love the way these guys show support :wink:

6 Likes

Every yellow spot leads to a brown spot I guess ? @Slym3r is that your guys point? Keep repeating the likes over there must be something you guys r trying to get across… Lol got so many s.shots it’s just hilarious

5 Likes

Almost a gig now

3 Likes

Every time I post a tiny bit of damage caused by light stress etc these guys like and unlike over and over and over posts about fungal issues this is the damage seen in post mins b4

Last I checked that’s magnesium issues from a messed up vpd and a bit of potassium damage on leaf edge,I can direct you to a certified pro for lessons if you really want

7 Likes

Btw we rock the em1 it’s great stuff

6 Likes

I just got caught up on all my journals. I like every single post on the forum while I’m scrolling thru them…

4 Likes

So you are saying that your sure that’s the first time you liked those exact posts?

2 Likes

You can only like something once. I was about 28 days behind. Had alot to catch up on. My time is extremely tight now. Shoot I’m replying to you now on the highway.

We love our community. I love all of you!

9 Likes

Mac v2 by capulator t minus 4 weeks till launch time

8 Likes

support is the reason im here lol, to give and to get. the people here don’t disappoint :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Here’s the madgicallydelishous we took down last night ,we got her opened up tonight, give her a week or two and you won’t recognize her.this one is also a stretcher around 250% so we expect her to fill in quite quickly.

8 Likes

not sure what you mean here, 250%?

1 Like

The strainer pheno stretches 2.5x it’s size in transition

4 Likes

Stankasaurus pheno number 2 is beefing right up ,looks like she’s got the gear to hold up some heavy duty equipment

9 Likes