Hoppiefrogs pheno hunt and seed production, so many fire strains!

Here’s a pic of a crepe or now many would call it a cannoli in honor of the fallen great hash master Frenchie cannoli

16 Likes

You got to be fast to roll one of these and get a good seal , that’s 3 grams of full spectrum hash (190 u)

9 Likes

I’ve been wondering what happened to you then bam show up with a jungle of fire! :fire: very beautiful plants as always! It’s my goal/dream to get to this level. Garlic breath is one of my favorites love the garlic strains in general!

5 Likes

We have 5 different GMO/garlic crosses coming up the line 3 already in veg. Absolutely a must have if hash or rosin is your thing, we also have madgicallydelishous a very savory classic weed Terp strain , makes insane hash and extracts very high returns on full melt quality

8 Likes

My dad just ordered us a rosin press!

4 Likes

Do you sell seeds or clones? I’ve been trying to find a gmo or good cross for awhile now.

4 Likes

They will go to a charitable medical community in a agreement to get our name out to the right people , but will be more of a donation to a person of their choosing situation , the idea is to help a as many medical patients as possible during the testing and development phases of our growth.the expected donations will be kept very low while we figure out our best crosses and start to develop our own crosses so we can legitimize our efforts and show a level of respect to the work done before is by these legendary breeders. My friend will handle the shipping and spreading the word, he’s one of the most honest hippies I have ever met also the first no till grower I have ever heard of.he is making logos and packaging and a website to show people what’s available and who they will be helping, we hope to be able to post bios for most of the patients to make things more personal and help aid in larger than expected donations from those that are more fortunate. He will show up around Christmas as we start to collect our seeds to start a buzz and start getting to know everyone

13 Likes

Hey what an unreal update, out the blue, welcome back @hoppiefrog . No wonder, you have been very busy. All looking great and a lovely lineup of happy looking plants. Hope you well.

6 Likes

So many things happening it’s like conducting a orchestra haha, but we are feeling the rythm and in the groove so to say. Tks we will share product info and techniques used further on our Instagram account for any interested in seeing how we are pulling this off, as usual we are stoners so you gotta follow along to get the big pic but we will eventually make threads to clarify and do how to tutorials, we hope to have time to do them here as well but there will always be links if we are in a rush, first up how and when to train if looking to grow a Humboldt style indoor bush, big pots big plants big buzz, second round will be pollen collection (very soon;)

8 Likes

That will all be @hoppiefrog2020 on Instagram if we don’t find time, we will post a link when it’s ready for viewing

6 Likes

Here’s some pics from tonight to help with size reference and density conception.

13 Likes

Some tunes to entertain while you watch this video

3 Likes
2 Likes

The video is shot at face level (about 5.5 ft off ground) it’s a revealing walk thru hard not to feel the scale of the living soils success

6 Likes

Here’s our idea of a counterfeit proof package, too pricy to do on small packs for now but this is what we are thinking of using for 100-250 seeds in the pheno hunters packs. Hand blown one of a kind works from nickoli the gypsy, he’s a third generation master!
We will keep a photo of each of these to verify the authenticity,No faking these puppies.

10 Likes

Pic looses all the fine details, it kinda looks like Jupiter but prettier colors, the details are all smokey and hectic to the naked eye

5 Likes

Durbans poison mom is a mutant, double wide stalk all fused the and extra nodes on much of the plant

9 Likes

Quattro Kush is first out the gate on frost production

Not bad for day 13 since flipping

11 Likes

Girls ready to move down to the flower chamber in a week or two, perpetual cycle achieved

11 Likes

Our chosen stankasaurus was topped at the 8th node and recieved no lst, this one is a true natural producer. Little work and all the perks. Defoliated just after the 5th week after breaking soil

10 Likes