Hoppiefrogs pheno hunt and seed production, so many fire strains!

It was time to make some space ,now to pull these girls apart and do some lst where needed

4 Likes

A couple for the week behind the last 4 I posted

9 Likes

Nice looking plants hoppie,

You’ve obviously got your nuet program nailed !!!

3 Likes

Featured in shot stankasaurus x2 (as mentioned above) , madgicallydelishous and seats taken

2 Likes

Thanks man had a reminerilization cartridge run out of corosex and sent ph high quickly but noticed after a few waterings, things are coming back around quickly most didn’t notice but honestly this seems to be the easiest way to grow I have seen to date absolutely love the simplicity we only feed once a week and water every day other than the day before and after a feed (so we can squeeze the entire weeks feed in there, its not 100% ideal to do it that way I know but we can’t afford 5 litres of 3% peroxide every day to sterilize the irrigation setup and that’s absolutely crucial to be steril for living soil as you know.

3 Likes

To achieve full genetic potential one must understand how to use verified humic acid fractions and fulvic acid fractions, make sure your source is legit and tests their products.there are few labs on earth that can verify they have mined a product containing quality humics, this can change from one scoop of minerals to another.sometimes containing no humics. Humic fractions range from kinda grey opaque to golden brown black is not a correct color it is unfinished and needs another 20000 years to break down further ( it actually contains petroleum residues and sulphers) but little to absolutely no humic fractions of any type ( more often than you would :thinking:)

2 Likes

I expect this is one of the major factors in creating dense plants that just explode in all directions (also ssts and enzymes loaded with the right growth hormones at the right time of course) bit this is really how we achieve such growth with little effort.i mean the genetics have to be solid as well goes without saying

2 Likes

Would have to agree…Humic acid applied to your grow media is the fastest and easiest way to add soluble organic matter. What does organic matter do for you ?? Greatly increases the CEC (Cation Exchange Capacity) of the inert and porous planting medias often used for cannabis.

Simplified…The CEC is essential for ‘holding’ your nutrients in the media where they are readily accessable to your roots…

2 Likes

Essential products between the two so many benefits and genetic potential unlocked and nutrients mobilized and conditioned and that’s just scratching the surface.
I’m using the tm7 from start to finish it’s a great product but definitely need to add extra fulvics

3 Likes

Time to move these ones out to the big room and move the cups and 2 l up to the 5 gal

6 Likes

A few got lost underneath over the last few days :joy:. There’s more to the far right :laughing:

3 Likes

These are frosted raspberry (relentless and mosca colab) gmo s1 x gmo fuel (mosca), rozay sorbet (relentless genetics) , and Mac v2 (capulator). And a few others that are in cups

3 Likes

Here’s the very best microbes I can find on the market

6 Likes

@devjyarn how’s things going on that opportunity? Any good news yet

2 Likes

At about the 14th day after starting transition we spray down the room with em1 & rootwise microbe complete. Great way to prevent fungal issues and treat space at the same time, also safe way to wash off dust and dirt

3 Likes

11 Likes

Hey! Good to hear from you!

The market for micros right now is still very difficult to get into and make money with as producer, so the investors put it on the back burner until we can figure out processing and distribution.

I do have a few plants just going into veg though!

3 Likes

Ya we are hearing there’s some federal plans lol , I can chat for a cpl mins if you want it was part of the 5 year plan , seems like they are achieving it down to a t so far lol. demand will go back up within the next 16 months.i have some insight on the topic from someone working on it in a way haha

2 Likes

@devjyarn my phone is down but I can call on another phone of you want

1 Like

Also have you looked into a clone/seed production certificate?

1 Like