Hoppiefrogs pheno hunt and seed production, so many fire strains!

This is what we use for humics and micros for the most part there’s also fulvics and vitamins in there .

6 Likes

We use 200x Aloe flakes for our veg cycle tho we also add yucca extract as well for extra saponin and to raise Brix levels

5 Likes

Give me a call this weekend if you find the time, it would be awesome to catch up!

I think a micro nursery would be a really good idea, especially if you’re able to land a few contracts with producers to handle all of their cloning/vegging. Just deliver teens to the producers ready to put into flower - saves them the space of having to keep mom/clone/veg and you get to specialize and have the genetics in the bank.

Check out the Facebook group “Canadian Cannabis Micro-Licenses” if you’re interested in getting some others’ opinions on the market at the moment too.

4 Likes

I’ll give you a shout tonight or tomorrow night :relaxed:

1 Like

Our city water has been causing ph issues, coming out the filter at 7.5-7.7 we had to start using pure citric acid to drop ph down to 6.7 and then mix our feed.sire fixed the issue at hand now let’s hope it doesn’t cause any new issues or back to the drawing board haha

1 Like

We use this brand of traditional bokashi blend ATM for the duration of the crop. 2 tbl spoons per 25 gal pot (tbl spoon a sq ft) haha if the products get annoying please let us know ,there’s a lot of them I get it. I’m getting a ton of requests to post them everywhere else so I figured I should here as well :wink:

6 Likes

Just to paint a picture the Durban’s poison has stretched 300% already and will need to move to the center of room where the peak is a couple feet higher. She’s over 6ft above the soil and then some. Also a polyploid mutation here’s some pics

8 Likes

Here’s what we we using mostly in veg tho we mostly rely on the re amendments unless the plants tell us they need more, and most issues are fixed by a foliar(keeps npk ratios in check in the rhizosphere)

4 Likes

Remember a little goes a long ways/less is more with no till

2 Likes

Peanut butter breath

6 Likes

Garlic breath 2.0

6 Likes

While I was up in the ceiling I thought why not take a true Ariel shot of the really big ones :slightly_smiling_face:. The measuring tape on mantle is open to the 2 ft mark exactly for size reference.tho it’s a bad angle haha

11 Likes

@oldguy see the wicked breeder we found? Crazy luck on that durbans poison! A potency boosting mutation on Durban’s poison!! Stoked to say the least

3 Likes

I can see a durbans CBD strain in the near future! This one is a medical boosting breeder.more potent more effective and more diverse, gotta love polypolidization

5 Likes

Pic two and three are seats taken and last is madgicallydelishous, I forgot to take a pic of the best looking seats taken :blush:. Room is half full now!

7 Likes

I was gonna say.
Holy shit brother. Looks great. They’ve grown a lot in the last couple weeks. :clap::clap:

:v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Haha thanks brother , sure is coming along nicely! Can’t wait to get it all lined up ,we are lined up for perpetual. Now we just have to hold these girls back long enough to get them thru the doorways to get downstairs to the flower room,it’s a bit of a walk and those stairs are no fun carrying 25 gal pots with bushes in them lol oi it’s lots of fun indeed (I have to walk backwards the whole way down;)

3 Likes

Here’s the best structured seats taken imo

6 Likes

Now to transplant the little ones upstairs to the 25 gal posts that have been cooking for the last 5 weeks

3 Likes

Next we are prepping the stankasaurus and my favorite madgicallydelishous for the flower room (will post pic of madgicallydelishous later)

7 Likes