Hoppiefrogs pheno hunt and seed production, so many fire strains!

Oh my God brother. She’s gonna go straight into beast mode. :joy::+1:
:v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

How the heck do you move a pot that big hoppie?

3 Likes

Lots of :muscle::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: me and @zeus moved 3 65 gal pots earlier this year

5 Likes

But a tarp will help lol

3 Likes

You know it brother :wink:

2 Likes

We were graced with Leo stones presence earlier , and were told we got one of the good phenos of sacred sour! Saaweet pumped for sure sounds like the good ones were less than common

2 Likes

Tonight it’s time to spray a em1 foliar again,we do this every week or two but no more than.this will help keep the growth vigorous and the plants free of fungal issues and in hand protect them from bugs and other pathogens as well.happy plants =happy stress free gardening

5 Likes

Same Dog Fart in english on this side…thanks for the Microbe advice

Americanized Quebecian hillbillies…is that a thing?

2 Likes

Anytime , happy to help anyone

2 Likes

Munsons got top weight

7 Likes

Gave her a big boost of Epsom and oyster shell flower on top of a weekly feeds worth tonight let’s see if we can get these ready for the big weeks coming up so we can drop these lights.according to Duke next week is Time for a mag boost for Munson

4 Likes

Heres a great local product that is well known and super effective but we don’t use much of it,great on the re amend

4 Likes

Here’s a better angle of our favorite stankasaurus

Easier to see shot from this angle

10 Likes

The seats taken is surprisingly sweet and fruity smelling at day 8 after the flip.its already changing the smell in the flower room

2 Likes

Tonight we plan to move the se5000 downstairs to the flower room along with the largest seats taken and the first stankasaurus ( a smaller one)

1 Like

First draft before the fine details and color change looks decent I’m thinking

4 Likes

This logo is for my research and development projects we are working on a collaboration as well and will be separate from eachother, only the tried tested and proven true will move from the r&d logo to the collaboration logo, each of these projects will be either f2s or our own crosses ( crossing two of our own crosses or a three way cross) our goal is to legitimize our genetics while showing respect to the original breeders, this is the best we can do to be respectful while moving forward with our future plans.
Our partner for the final goals project should be moving here for 4-6 months of the year to help work on setting up and starting the many modular breeding chambers.he also has the funds to get us going set aside, as usual we are super poor but motivated!

3 Likes

Possibly a @moderators can help me change my avatar image to this I know you guys don’t get over here often so I’ll ask on Instagram too if need be, tks ahead of time!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you can change your avatar yourself. I haven’t done it in a while I can’t remember how.

1 Like

Used to be able to but there’s no pencil there to edit on my profile