Hoppiefrogs pheno hunt and seed production, so many fire strains!

4 Likes

The one person in my family that always supported what we are doing! Mom was always happy to talk about what we were learning/ trying , she understood this was what I wanted to do with my life and never judged!
Now she watches over my flower room and helps keep us grounded , I still feel the love we share I just wish we could sit down and chat while sampling some of the kind herb we are creating. In your example I strive for perfection ,this keeps ones tires on the road and moving forward. So here’s to you mom and the pursuit of perfection (a lifetime journey)

15 Likes

Now things are back in check we will give the plants a few more days to recover the rest of the way then we can start dropping the lights and turning up the CO2, so far our lights are running at over 2.5 ft above plants for the most part, CO2 has only been running between 6-900 ppm, it’s always best to turn stuff down and pull lights up when things are not running up to par.

3 Likes

The ucan products are quite scarce on the shelf so we are trying the craft blend to reamend and use in teas.if it works as well it will be a great cost saving way to get all the goodies and bells and whistles on a budget of course you will still need staples on hand when issues arise, but low and slow is key always in no till.let the plants tell you what to feed and rely on your topdressing to carry you through.do not over react all too often it’s just a matter of time or a simple factor like plants drying up a week ago that causes the issue at hand, more food is often not the fix needed.deficiencies are much more rare than you would think MUCH RARER!

5 Likes

In the last year we have collected about 90 gallons of cannabis compost, and expecting another 60 gallons between the mixed vegetables and fruit /cannabis compost bins by the end of this cycle.we are creating about 3 gallons of defoliated leaf a day at the moment

2 Likes

This will save us a ton as we all know quality compost is pricy stuff and we can only make ewc so fast with the space at hand

2 Likes

With the help of @oldguy 's best friend I’m getting my order for new water filters for the r.o. out today (finally).also we sourced a legit pack of unbasterdized Nepalese hash plant! This pack is not watered down with n.l. or any other afgan ect. This is where legendary landrace hash plant males are to be found! It took over ten grand in purchases to get into this club , we will do these rare genetics justice I promise! Next we have our eyes on something legendary in red :wink:

5 Likes

Oldschool x newschool on the way!

3 Likes

Now one last thing to figure out and we have what we wanted to do this right, just need some powdered fulvics to boost the tm7 up to max suggested levels

2 Likes

Black lime reserve x GMO from moska en route! This one creates some crazy lime phenos all of them! And accented by wonderful fuel and some phenos have earthy tones too

2 Likes

Sf nematodes on the way ! 50 million of them woot woot finally getting rid of the gnats! This is much more than I need but it’s also the cheapest option :wink:

3 Likes

Ordering my powered fulvics today, juggling some funds and making it happen. Gotta know your priorities :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Quattro Kush is all fermented tropical fruity , yum yum!

8 Likes

This one is another serious stacker

2 Likes

Peanut butter breath is starting to produce better

9 Likes

AOC is also stacking like we have never seen before

7 Likes

Sacred sour is strong out the gate!!

7 Likes

We found one 40 gallon grow bag to try a larger plant in, we are choosing stankasaurus for this learning opportunity.we chose this strain to try due to its sheer size and epic productivity.this is the largest size we can fit thru the many doorways between the veg space and the flower room (5 doorways all in all) should be interesting to carry a bush in a 40 gal pot down all those stairs haha!

4 Likes

Controlled mayhem at its best! Here’s a video of what it looks like :rofl:

1 Like

Stankasaurus moved to the big house, from a 25 gal pot to a 40-45 gallon pot, looks like she needs every bit of it lol

7 Likes