Hoppiefrogs pheno hunt and seed production, so many fire strains!

Durbans poison stretching 375% we overshot this one bad haha

14 Likes

Tonight it’s pollen collection time! We may even have some application time tonight as well

2 Likes

First we have to make up some branch tags and tie up sorbetto before she hits the floor :laughing:

1 Like

This was exactly a month ago :smiley:

she sure did catch up and surpass all of the rest of them

5 Likes

Room is starting to fill up quickly

10 Likes

Damn brother. Sure is. :+1::grin:
:v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

So looking forward to this!

3 Likes

Garlic breath 2.0 day 30 after the flip , in the last week she’s blowing out the stacks hard

7 Likes

That one’s definitely going to be a fatty :+1:t3:

3 Likes

There’s not as many tops on this strain as I’m used to seeing but all the tops will be a foot or two in size for sure, a long ways to go yet but hopefully fat as well but hard to say

5 Likes

Seats taken day 9 after the flip, this one is also a stretcher

8 Likes

We got about 1/3 cup off our first collection, garlic breath 2.0 f2’s & crosses here we go!

11 Likes

Wow. Just wow.:+1:t3:

6 Likes

Tonight we are moving the se5000 down to the flower room and making room to bring down the next two big ones as well as setting up the veg space with the next generation of ladies to be

4 Likes

SE5000 Up and running

8 Likes

The se7000 730w will be here soon as well!

3 Likes

Madgicallydelishous is looking like a solid strain from the get go ,smells great reminds me of something from the 90’s classic

7 Likes

Peanut butter breath day 30 after the :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Quattro Kush by ethos day 31 after the flip

7 Likes

The sacred sour beast Leo stone says is one of the best phenos, video on Instagram at hoppiefrog2020 or cannabuzz for best quality video.
But here’s a sample of what’s in progress

Best I can do to get most of the tops

7 Likes