Horticulture Lighting Group HLG 550 V2 RSpec LED Lights

$500.00 Horticulture Lighting Group HLG 550 V2 RSpec Full-Spectrum 480W Quantum Board LED Grow Light - 120V NEMA 5-15 / USA.

Our HLG550 V2 Rspec Commercial Indoor Horticulture LED grow light is designed to replace a single-ended 1000watt HID. Each HLG-550 V2 uses 4 of our custom designed full-spectrum high efficiency white light quantum boards with Samsung LM301B and Deep Red LED 660nm. This unit is dimmable, with wattage output from 200 to 480 watts.

2 Likes

Is that good for 5x5 tent ?

1 Like

Yes, it was perfect in the 5x5 Gorilla tent I used. I just posted that as well for sell on here if you are interested.

1 Like

Should also mention that this was only used for 1 grow.

Offer for it ?

1 Like

Looking for $500 + Shipping Costs

If you buy the tent and led light I will take $100 off asking price. I have the tent for sale for $200 and the light for $500, so will do $600 + Shipping for both.

Becuse im looking and this sees nice to

1 Like

I can sell you a complete setup if that’s what you’re looking for. I have inline fans, ducting, odor control carbon filter, inline fan noise reduction tubes, RO water filters, water storage, the whole 9.

1 Like

I’m trying to get most everything added to this site this evening.

1 Like

The prices seem a little high I believe you can get that light refurbished for a cheaper price from hlg with a warranty and shipping included you can get that light brand new right now for 5.25 with a three or five year warranty and free shipping especially throughout the holiday discount season same with the tent just my opinion

5 Likes

I’m open to offers.

1 Like

Please be responsible when buying online. We are all adults, we are all responsible for ourselves. We have no guarantees for the people buying or selling.

Good luck on your sales and anyone purchasing!

@311racing please keep your items to one thread for organization. You would get more interactions this way. Each time a posting is added on the thread it goes to the top of the forum.

2 Likes

100 :stuck_out_tongue: deaaaal?:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Are you suggesting that I create a single thread for everything I am selling?

3 Likes

You are good from here. But if you have more i would suggest it. The ones that get no comments will get lower and lower in the forum and will get missed.

@magi I know you’re looking for a complete setup. I have everything you need to get started. I’m open to a reasonable offer for everything. List includes tent, LED lights, Hood for HPS and MH lights, ballast, 3 fans with speed control boxes, fan noise suppressors, carbon odor filter, air pumps for hydro setup, ducting for the fans, bud trimmer, RO filter, and all kinds of gadgets like clippers, glasses, pully’s to hang your lights, scrog nets, etc.

No offense… but this same light is on amazon for 549 with a click coupon for 5% off. Was even cheaper when i was looking at it a couple days ago for the sales. I personally would rather buy brand new at that point.

3 Likes

I’m open to offers.

1 Like