How are you packaging for retail?

How are you packaging your cannabis products for retail? In this ever-evolving marketplace, the importance of your branding/packaging strategy could not be more overstated. Consumer consciousness is at an all-time high and how you package ultimately informs retail decision making. How are you speaking to your customers? Have you ever had consumers complain about packaging? What were your actions?

Cannabis flowers and extracts are acidic. Do you use plastics? Metals? Are you worried about the transfer of dangerous chemicals or chemical leaching from the acids in the cannabis? Is long-term storage an issue? How do you mitigate degradation and oxidation? Do you nitrogen pack? Are you a wholesaler packaging for multiple retailers or are you a retailer packaging your own flower? What is your favorite piece of packaging equipment? @memberdirectory, let’s chat about your packaging strategy!

6 Likes

You couldn’t be more right with how saturated the industry is becoming; it has become so incredibly key to diversify your brand with quality packaging that pops off the shelf! That is exactly what we seek to do at Grove Bags with our proprietary film blend called TerpLoc offering every point of sale size possible. Check out our site and shoot me an email (chaz@grovebags.com) if you want me to send some samples over to you of the SKU’s that interest you the most.

2 Likes

Grove bags. #1

1 Like

Leaching plastic, and shielding the freshness by opaque packaging and humidity control are huge issues for all my packaging clients. As well as considering the environmental footprint.

2 Likes

Grove bags have been amazing. Give them a shot. I’m sure you will be pleased

1 Like

Cannabis packaging is getting a bit out of control IMO.
Those grove bags look pretty sweet I must say. I wish that everyone’s perfect branding solutions didn’t involve single use glass jars as the industry standard.
Another thing that makes it difficult ( for us anyway, medical providers currently) is the amount of information that we are required by law to attach to each individual package. So much info required and so little space to fit it all onto when using standard packaging.

2 Likes