How big of clone is too big? Let's find out

I agree smaller clones branch better lg clones never seem to train as well for me

3 Likes

We have roots on all of them

7 Likes

I’ve taken them the size of some peoples full size plants. This one looked like death when I first took it.

But by harvest… she was a beautiful beast.

And as far as monster cropping…
I totally disagree. Well worth it if u want a hardy plant that can survive just about anything. A monster cropped plant will have smaller nugs but more of them and stronger potency. They also tend to be more pest and mold resistant. Check out this NYC diesel I monster cropped 7 weeks into flower. And the next grow cycle, again at the 8th week. This is it’s 3rd flowering.

Everyone has their grow style. This was some of the best smoke around that summer.

4 Likes

Damn dude you saved that girls life. I bet she was a doozy. I’m a new grower and read all about this stuff so I just wanted to give it a shot and see for my self. I top and LST a few times through veg. That’s what I like

3 Likes

I have a gorilla glue right now that was in a roots organics full bag grow when the cops came in and took my plants. They made the mistake of chopping her up and leaving a huge piece of her in my garbage.

Needless to say she’s back in her bag getting rerooted. I’m sure she will b stronger for it. And she was 10 weeks in veg already.

5 Likes

Hahaha suckers! Can’t keep a determined mind going

2 Likes

No plans on stopping now.

Ignore the soil mess. I always take pics before I clean up from planting. Makes no sense.

3 Likes

Wonderful! God speed little sproutings. Make fat little buds please!

2 Likes

A little update on that monster crop. I transplanted it last night into a 7gal. I can’t wait for this to get bigger

5 Likes

My gold leaf became just a stacked 12" plant…lol…moved it out though and tossed it as no one wanted it and I had other more important plants for that space…of course after some clones…lol…

2 Likes

Man beasty little thing isnt it.

1 Like

@PreyBird1 Dude it’s crazy to see all this growth in a small area and not flowering. @Ladithief how long did you veg it?

1 Like

10 weeks…lol… but I kept it root bound so it wouldn’t take over the tent… then @MK3_Pharms said it was ugly…lol… and no one would take it… so I threw it out…lol…

6 Likes

All true. I’m the bad guy around here.

6 Likes

…lol… I just tell it how it was…lol… but it was ugly…lol…

4 Likes

lol I still have the ugly gweetard that I started the Mammoth test with. Just flipped it as a matter of fact. Ugly little thing but looks to be a female so I’m keeping it. I’ll finish an ugly plant just to see how it turns out just cause I have the extra space avalible lol if it turns out like crap I’ll just add it to the bubble hash pile

4 Likes

1O0BjMO3gMO3fhh7DH

1 Like

Too funny lol.

1 Like

Wow budding clones! Thats what im doing next. So i can regrow bigger monster crop. Great job!

2 Likes

Because they are the people I like…lol…

2 Likes