How do i fix this spots?

Yesterday it didn’t have any spots and today I woke up to alot of orange spots and black spots all over the leafs.

5 Likes

The white spots or light colored spots are where a bug took it’s little beak, stuck it in the leaf and sucked all the goodness out of it in that little spot. And the black spots are where the bug pooped the good stuff back out when they were done digesting it. If you’re not using pesticides, you’re trying to do the organic thing, I would suggest getting some. Purecrop 1. The plants love it you can use it every few days or once a week or once every two weeks if you want. You need to spray it on the plant top bottom stems everywhere. Only kills the bugs that it gets sprayed on if they come after you’ve sprayed it doesn’t kill them, but they don’t like to eat it neither so it is a deterrent.
If you look up the pure crop one, there is a lot of other similar products out there with similar ingredients that will probably work similar. what I do know is you could mix pure crop one with DE for for worms late in the flower. :v:t3:

6 Likes

Im already using neem oil but i think mines like bot working correctly since the last time i applied it it was all white and it stayed in a blob ontop of the leafs so idk. But before that it was working very well.

3 Likes

If i was to guess. I would guess thrips. Ive seen this work for others.

3 Likes

I got that exact same bottle but its neem oil. Ill try that one out

3 Likes