How do I get my cannabis plant nuggets dense and good yield

autos for me are bad juju :frowning:

photo period plants :slight_smile: yes females, I try not to grow males unless I am making beans :wink:

7 Likes

Yh that’s what I grow just females

7 Likes

Thank you very much for replying I’m gonna do some research tonight mate

8 Likes

Then I’m a gonna guess with the HID light you have too much heat in the tent. Heat is the primary reason for fluffy buds along with not enough light. Heat to a point causes rapid growth, cooler temps produce slower but denser growth, (dense buds). So your goal should be an AC unit to reduce heat, a fixture that pulls all the heat from the light out of your tent.

Marty

8 Likes

Hey guys sorry been busy in the yard today. Ripping out Virginia creeper vines off the fences. Im getting ready to build my small deck around the shed. And a continuous ground level deck walk around the entire yard.

Yes this is the only way to do it. Do it right or dont do it at all. I was just admiring my new strain king kong x Red dragon. lovely 11 point leaves and big fatty indica leaves. I hope it has some of that chronic flavor from 1990 in its bud flavors. I cant wait to see what its like. And im less than a week out from harvest of my new lavender x candy Rain cross as well. Ill post those pics when shes done!

11 Likes

What’s the sort of heat shall I keep it then cause atm it’s around 23 to 25 degrees and I can lower the temperature cause I have ac unit’s dehumidifiers humidifiers the lot I just don’t really know what I’m doing been growing for about 4 months now I’m kinda new

2 Likes

Well you must be where they use those “funny numbers” lol…you know the C ones. I use the F ones lol…about 70 to 80 I have found to be the best. They get stretchy around 85 degrees centigrade F.

Marty

5 Likes

If you are already in flower, molasses/guana tea. In the morning mix a tablespoon of baguano with the tablespoon of baguano with the tablespoon of molasses in a one gallon jug. Let it sit out in the sun all day and around dinner time give each lady a 3 second pour. The molasses is a sugar almost identical to the in product of photosynthesis so you turbo charge the plant the guano introduces bacteria and you get a healthy bacteria colony amongst your roots this is a living soil.

5 Likes

strain depend as alot to do with yield and dense nuggets aka buds

1 Like