How do I get my cannabis plant nuggets dense and good yield

I’m growing my cannabis plants and my nuggets aren’t dense and I ain’t getting a good yield from each plant I’m getting 2 oz maybe 3oz

7 Likes

There is ALLOT that goes into this process from what your growing (seed type) to the nutrients, media , indoor outdoor some of the guys will be along with the checklist the more info we have the more results we can give you , there is allot of combined knowledge in here

9 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile: genetics and light play a big part in it

inside the right light and lots of it

and other things those are two biggies

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

11 Likes

Welcome to GN! Here is a checklist that will help us help you.

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Media (Soil):

Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor: Tent
Tent:
Lighting:
Light height: 18 inches from plant
Temps (day and night): Day= 75 f, night= 69 f
Relative Humidity (day and night) : Day 65 % - Night 50 %
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation: – Room Ventilation: Vented to outside
Pot sizes:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers: 5.8 TO 6.3 with R/O WATER
Ec and PPM: PPM
Water Temps: 69 f
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

10 Likes

Ok thank you very much mate I will go over everything tonight and make sure there perfect

8 Likes

It really can be helped , these guys got me from pretty fresh yes I had grown previously off an on a couple times but nothing like I am now

an now thanks to these guys my grows look like this

11 Likes

The seeds I am using is star dog/ peyote cookies/crystal cookies and bannana punch I’m using one 400 w light not led and nutrients I’m using water for veg and then I use sumo nutrients I will have to have a look a what I use mate

7 Likes

Yh ok mate I will get pics soon when I’m back and I’ll show you what they look like so far mate

7 Likes

I’m using 400w light with ballast mate probs not the best for growing but I’m kinda new to this

7 Likes

Absolutely we are HERE TO HELP @PreyBird1 @TheMadFlascher @happilyretired @dequilo @nacho151 @wow_arizona @MrMonkey420 are just a few of the the people that helped me a great deal!

9 Likes

What’s the best seeds to grow genetics and seed banks what are the best ones to buy from and nutrients what are the best nutrients for the plants ?

6 Likes

HID? MH/HPS? please tell me more :slight_smile:

I have grown a shit ton of bud with 400 watters, they were my go to light forever

keep your plant around 40 inches tall from the top the pot

they cover a 40 inch by 40 inch footprint no problem

you can do a pound without a problem with your setup dialed in

and right strain

tells us more someone here will help for sure

EDIT if you can find some free seed of good genetics (people do share :wink: ) since you are new

and plant lots to learn how to grow before paying 10 bucks a seed

fertilizers there are many good complete products out there

I used a product call Megs Crop this season a complete single part plant food

it did well I will use it next year also, switch to flower food when it is time

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

8 Likes

Ok thank you for helping me learn I’m also gonna send a photo of what light I’m using but at the moment I’m growing stardog and mac but I have done crystal cookies / dosi dos /cheese and mac before and I’ve got drying now peyote cookies and bannana punch but Idk if the seeds are from a good seed bank and I’m kinda new and thank you mate

6 Likes

This one is star dog at the moment I will get a better pic when I can

4 Likes

great lights to grow weed with to start :slight_smile: I started inside back 2001 using High Bay warehouse

lights

box

that is 3 - 400 watters 2 HPS and 1 MH used the reflectors that came with the lights

1200 watts

love the 400 watt light :slight_smile:

all the best and nice bud

Dequilo

8 Likes

Thank you for responding and letting me know and great grow and I will send better pictures when I’m not busy and sorry to ask but how much nuggets do you get off one plant mate ?

7 Likes

That’s what I have drying mate but they’re not seeming to be going tight or dense there loose and not dense and I will get more pics of my grow setup when I’m not busy and any advice is very much appreciated and thanks

9 Likes

As far as genetics, you’re in luck.

@PreyBird1 is a long-time member right here, He’s produced some OUTSTANDING genetics !
He takes the time to actually STABILIZE his genetics before releasing them…
If you stick around here, you can use that magnifying glass at the top of the page to search many of his great posts and SEE what other members have grown with his genetics.

Nutrients are a pandora’s box ! There’s about a half a billion of them and they’re ALL OVERPRICED
(IMHO). Sounds like you may be from the Land Down under, so what’s available here may not be for you… There are many, many growers that use Jacks (Jacks 3-2-1, Jacks20-20-20 etc). It’s a reasonably priced source of N-P-K and I’m sure you could find very similar formulations world wide.

Sooooo check around with your AG fertilizer suppliers, find a formulation close to Jack’s N-P-K,
and now you’ll have a product PLUS a pretty good idea of how to feed it !

FINALLY… spend the money on a good pH pen and EC/ppm meter…if you’re serious about growing, they’re going to be INSTRUMENTAL for your success!

Good luck in all your future grows and BEWARE of rabbit holes…we may never pull you out !!!

There’s a lot of feeding instructions with Jack’s available from the manufacturer, and again, use the magnifying glass to search them right here on GN.

7 Likes

under a 400 watt HID a plant in a 3 gallon pot 100 - 120 grams dried cured bud

6 Likes

Is that female or auto ?

6 Likes