How do I start?

My name is Gabriel, I want to start growing cannabis. I work with agroculture, but i am a seller not a grower.

I want to know How is the growing process since the germination, to the final process!!

Thank you!

3 Likes

Welcome bro! Just hit the ground running there will be some trial and error but worth it good luck

My advice is what ever look interesting to you grow that way. Just start growing, gain some experience and dont be afraid to kill some plants, when you have problems ask for help here. Again just start growing the way that looks fun to you.

6 Likes

@ganjabiru welcome here. From one farmer to another, plant those seeds Its like growing tomatoes.

4 Likes

You Tube is your friend.

3 Likes

Here is a great place to start :nerd_face:

9 Likes

Yeah @kapouic that is way better than my answer :slight_smile: could you imagine if we had these resources back in the day? Great call Bro

3 Likes

I mean, you guys all gave great answers, but when I first started, I wanted some kind of reassurance I wasn’t doing anything stupid. Doing that course gave me a bit more confidence in myself! :nerd_face:
But we all know that it’s a weed, it will grow anyway… but understanding how to tweak it, is way cool…

3 Likes