How frequently do you feed your crop?

How often are you feeding your plants with nutrients? Are you fertilizing every day? Every other day? Let’s chat frequency of feeding and feeding schedules

3 Likes

I grow in soil and depending on strain I probably add nutrients to the water every 3rd waterings or so…for example; Sun-Tue no nutrients…Wed nutrients at full recommended dosage… Thur -Fri no nutrients,. Sat feed light dosage of base nutrients with silica (Rhino skin), cal mg, or a tea…
Again depending on strain I either feed more or less…certain strains such as Bubba’s Gift I feed once every 7-10 days or so and still get impressive results. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

THE FUTURE ??
This might be where we will be able to get information quickly on how much to feed our Plants.

@Growernick @GrowOpEmployees @growopowners

1 Like

Depends from the water demand , if they want water every day i feed them with 1/2 strength every watering , 6 times in a row , the last day in a week is pure water . If they dont need water every day , then full strength every watering , after 3 feedings one water flush .

3 Likes

When feeding salts, I follow a similar feeding schedule with great results. Are your plants drying out every day? Are you feeding pure water on off days?

1 Like