How long does a Canadian micro production application take?

Anyone know how long the cdn micro production certificates for recreational use are taking ? And any additional information on the process would be appreciated;)

4 Likes

I found a invested with a building that’s beautiful for my needs 9000 sq ft just want to be realistic about the timeline

4 Likes

I’m not sure, let’s ask @Growernick, I bet he might have a better idea then me, that’s for sure.

3 Likes

@pomeroymc, I am based in the states and not sure where Canada is at with this process. I’ll work to get some answers for you though!

3 Likes

Highly appreciate you’re help. I’m sure, @hoppiefrog would love any info you can find.

2 Likes

It sounds like an arduous process that may entail a long wait for Health Canada to get their act together. This article from MjBizDaily sounds less than optimistic for the immediate future:

3 Likes

That doesn’t sound good, but way to be on top of that info! Thank you, again!

2 Likes

No, unfortunately it does not.

My pleasure. I am here to help!

1 Like

The area I’m in has verry flexible zoning and already has a cpl micro grows set up as well as a large 300000 sq ft set up by zenabis

3 Likes

Tks man there’s some helpful info there! Luckily I’m in Nova Scotia on the opposite coast we have loose zoning and tones of vacant land .

3 Likes

@Ladithief, I believe is in Canada, maybe he can give us some information or his perspective.

1 Like

Wow. (devil’s advocate) Maybe they’re trying to prevent over production? But these are micro licenses. I think they got caught off guard. It’s like they had no clue that when you legalize Marijuana, shit starts getting real, but we have to move into gear. My opinion (m. o.).