How many of you all are or have been “Sponsored” with a company?

How many of you all have been sponsored by a Nutes, light or etc company?

9 Likes

Not me that’s for sure… Big companies wouldn’t look twice at my grow

6 Likes

Same here, thats a fact

3 Likes

Me neither. Never had any sponsorship.:wink::v:

6 Likes

Nope never

6 Likes

Nothing here! And welcome to GN @jaygardner, great question!

6 Likes

Thanks! Appreciate it!

4 Likes

Hi @jaygardner

I have been sponsored a number of items over the years. Nutes, bacteria’s, swamp juice, seeds, pipes, weed. However I have never been signed up as brand ambassador. I am currently promoting these papers that were sponsored to me and arrived a couple weeks ago.

Even been trying to convince my local farmers pub to sponsor me pineapples and mix for my drinks ( I threw a pineapple 39 metres ). But they sadly declined and said I drink too much as it is!

Started by Chris Jay in 2017, CannabisPromoter.com is a digital agency that provides creative, strategic and technical development of screen-based products and services, focused on the growing cannabis industry worldwide. Cannabis advertising is what we do best!

6 Likes

Nope also nothing yet :disappointed_relieved:
Not even a sample to date received.
Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

A couple i guess. Cyco nutrients and i also ran testers for Cottonmouth genetics but other than that nothin really. Ive gotten offered to run stuff from other companies but they never sent me any gear or products. Aptus nutrients sent me some stuff to try out but never got a solid sponsorship.

4 Likes

I used to run different products for a company importing European hydro nutes. I only got enough nutes to do a walk in closet each crop tho. Some sucked and we’re not worth the time and effort so I only did it for a CPL yrs till I got my second bunk crop

5 Likes

I think most manufacturers and large growers don’t want to bother with the small “tomato” growers, but I feel there are enough of us out here to warrant some kind of interest, whether it be nutes, lights, tents, etc. I don’t see any concerted effort to address us under 100 sqft growers, indoors or out.

9 Likes

Nope…Nada…not us little homegrowing gals!:thinking::green_heart:

4 Likes

Nope got some free stuff to test and its all been the best stuff i ever got. But nothing beyond that.

3 Likes

We’re the residual market. Commericial ops are where any sponsor activity would go down. Setting up accounts, high volume orders with purchasing schedules.

1 Like

Just free samples, sometimes help with promotional adds hoping for something long term. You never know who’s out there looking.

2 Likes