How many weeks?

Hey All,

Happy 420 to everyone.

In the midst of my first outdoor grow and curious to hear what week peiple think my plant is at? I named her Scarlett.

I am a total noob with it all but she looks healthy and thats a win for me.

Hope everyone is having a cracker of a day.

Cheers
Grizzly

7 Likes

Couldn’t tell you how far along you are, but my looks all them white specs on your leaves. It looks like you have mites. couldn’t say for sure, but I’d pluck one of them large leaves that has white specs all over it and look at the back of it…:man_shrugging::+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

Oh really. I thought that was just resin. Didnt think it was mites. Will have a look closer. Thank you

6 Likes

She looks like a Heartbreaker. When she starts to give you that “come hither look” pull the fire alarm and run…

3 Likes

What do you mean? I should expect this to fail?

Checked rhe back of the leaves and there was only one leaf that looked like it had dots and was not many. Could it be residual damage from the lights when it was young?

4 Likes

I meant to convey that she is absolutely LOVELY. Forgive me. It was my feeble attempt at humor.

7 Likes

Have you had some whitefly or leafhoppers around?
They’re both less dangerous than mites but will give the leaves the same stippled appearance…

4 Likes

Nothing that I have seen. Have been checking pretty routinely. Will keep an even closer eye on it me thinks.

Thanks everyone.

5 Likes

Nice plant - looks like its a Sativa dominate hybrid if so your looking at 9 week harvest (-/+)

5 Likes