How much longer to harvest

How close to harvest
Soil cherry slimeaid clones
Foxfarm nuts first time growing

6 Likes

Verry nice dude !!:rose::evergreen_tree:. Is it autos or femenized? Verry nice looking budds

2 Likes

Photos I think bought from mj store

4 Likes

All personal preference

Get a 100x loop. You can see the detail needed. Anything less doesn’t work as well.

2 Likes

Photos Is autos ?:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thanks for the info

3 Likes

So I should wait until I see them starting to turn amber then harvest

3 Likes

Just plucked a bud and put it under the microscope

4 Likes

Looking like 80-90 milky you can pull any time from here on out more amber more couch lock. Alot of dispensaries pull at certain weeks and sometimes have clear to milky which is more of a racey high. All on your own way you prefer your weed brotha.

4 Likes

Just remember tho also as it cures and dries some they will mature a bit more to so when dried u will most likely be at all cloudy some amber. Too much amber in the mix deadens out the taste quite a bit imo. Fries the tricks and shit and ruins the taste. So far in my preferences I would give them a couple dark days of no light interruptions at all for 2 days and as soon as the 48 hrs mark hits open the door in dark and chop them all fast as fuck snip them all quick. U have like a minute or 2 of the plants seeing light that wakes them up and then they send a burst of fluids thru the plants. When they set in dark nutrients settle to the roots so the plant can so all its night work. I set my room up so I know I can walk in in dark and snip snip snip all one after another to break them from the roots. It to me seems to help a lot with the taste of the plants. Plants look beautiful for a first go round. U did a sweet job man.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info

3 Likes

Purple haze and blackberry moon rocks

3 Likes

If the trichomes look like this through a jewelers loop. Get out your bong, you got about 12 days to cure.