How’s your smell? SILLAGE

But never forget Amsterdam they are originators too

1 Like

Yes I was there spent many years in Humboldt. Still have family there. I have very deep ties in this culture

2 Likes

Meh idk maybe somewhat.

2 Likes

I know but Amsterdam and British Columbia were pioneers in profiting legally before all this

1 Like

Red light districts

1 Like

definitely were two versions and the original came from some hippies that got seeds at a phish concert In upstate New York…and the west coast came later! That’s what I heard from soma…

2 Likes

Not to my knowledge. Sour d came from Cali and was introduced to the east.coast via traffickers for profit

1 Like

There’s definitely many stories out there…from what I have seen and that’s what makes it that more mystical my friend!

2 Likes

I mean really doesn’t every strain have a mythical story… I know when the time comes that I have “made my own” strain I will come up with a story like that

1 Like

I just found this about Calcium Nitrate ; I was expecting that you know because you use raw fertilizers ; u cant mix concentrates of Calcium Nitrate and Magnesium Sulfate ; If they are mixed in same tank they need to be nicely diluted in separated tanks first , even mixing in same tank is not suggested ; check fertilizer compatibility on internet you have charts … the Cal-Mag is usually calcium nitrate and magnesium nitrate , or if its made with magnesium sulfate is very low PH and other ingredients to hold them separate from ; also you use monopotassium phosphate if i recall , thats a lot P to be mixed with Calcium Nitrate …i thought you were aware about Calcium Nitrate mixing instructions , just friendly reminder if you didnt know …

Great point @eldindupljak. They’ve got to be mixed in the correct order to avoid precipitation or solids forming. I make sure that I’m only mixing dilute solutions together, and in the proper order, so I don’t end up many solids in the reservoir.

2 Likes

The order probably is only because of lowering the PH , for the calcium nitrate to be better mixed. I always mixed in the final tank the calcium nitrate and the tank is used in the next 3 days , not more then that .

2 Likes

I will always make sure one is completely dissolved before I mix the others, paying special attention to my calcium nitrate and whatever sulfates I’m using. pH adjustment will be the final thing I do, usually with phosphoric acid, though there are others like nitric acid depending on what the final target ppm values are.

I know this was from dec, but I thought you might like this. American Weed: A History of Cannabis Cultivation in the United States

2 Likes